Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bullion (CBX) Signature Campaign - page 30. (Read 22600 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

For Junior members, your sig is very nice! Mr Warren Buffet (himself!) gets 5 extra CBX for the help, which is much appreciated!

Thanks! Warren Buffet knows a good investment when he sees one, and CBX ticks all the boxes!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
Just enrolled myself as coinsocieties.

I will post my cbx address later. The 64 bit linux vault is not downloading at the moment.

The wallet is now syncing. Here is my address - 5dgjZkFFJhCmH7shfcyRrFbfXRbRURXBFe

Do I get 2 days rewards on the next payout cycle? I added the signature before the first payout cycle. Thanks.
I have just sent you yesterday's payment just now, you will be included in tonight's payment run.

Welcome to CBX!

Well, Thanks. I will realize only after the wallet is synced. I can't download bootstrap from the website. A dropbox or google download can help people like me.
Activity: 131
With Bootstrap sync went much faster))) thanks again for the help!
Thanks for the help))) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064
someone tell me-is it possible to speed up the synchronization, and how to do it? Shocked

Follow this guide, to use the Bootstrap: http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0

It is by far the easiest way to install the CBX Vault...
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
someone tell me-is it possible to speed up the synchronization, and how to do it? Shocked
Here http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/  BlockChain 05-02-2016
https://mega.nz/#!GJFGDJJD!VXnnPqLPNA2ac6bFXJtIUgFRie3YObCkocALPxqEhdQ
nice i am here Grin Wallet now syncs very long ((( 5TtyrbXbpSUUg5sXy3iqd9Fh6eFSL5apbd
legendary
Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

I will post my cbx address later. The 64 bit linux vault is not downloading at the moment.

The wallet is now syncing. Here is my address - 5dgjZkFFJhCmH7shfcyRrFbfXRbRURXBFe

Do I get 2 days rewards on the next payout cycle? I added the signature before the first payout cycle. Thanks.
I have just sent you yesterday's payment just now, you will be included in tonight's payment run.

Welcome to CBX!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
nice i am here  Cheesy

5X7kuuedo5EBbzpEuY1dSMinx2yMg2nfch
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Hello! And new members can subscribe?
Hi!
Yes, they can when their position will be Jr. Member.
Activity: 265
Signature Added.

Address 5gXHHe93SPNHQpwRvFTBHRaSxTuNdgjWgV

Thanks.
io.ezystayz.com

Hello! And new members can subscribe?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
CBX is rising
I am here too

CBX: 5eugenecembqmfm2iVJnBFhTdogZj27D54

CBX will be rise as promises.. and it will increase more sooner.. more project will come so if you want to help us just join here.. and invite more people to join.. thanks
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
CBX is rising
I am here too

CBX: 5eugenecembqmfm2iVJnBFhTdogZj27D54
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Count me in, CBX needs to be more noticed! Smiley

5hdeaXvJbqA1yxRVe5NuJtogyGAy2af9Rz
Activity: 151
5h2xRdLLVpXa3d3Y4e7EtA8H4J52vg3aEW
thanks
io.ezystayz.com

Can you give me some details please ?
Just let this genius know your problem and I will assure you he will resolved it for you, I'm afraid to leave near from this guys house he can do anything it guys is the great addition to our team and he's legit upon checking it from von. good luck alex and thanks for helping this community.

I just compiled from source. The wallet is loading. But it is not syncing. I added the conf file as described in the github readme.md file. But not syncing.
Pages:
Jump to: