Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Business Is Now Legal in Belarus - page 3. (Read 424 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
Finally, this has also happened in Belarus leading to the numerous positive changes.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
March 28, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
Crypto-related activities are now considered legal in Belarus. The presidential decree “On the Development of the Digital Economy” came into force on March 28. The country aims to become a global IT hub luring entrepreneurs from around the world with a business-friendly environment. Unprecedented freedoms and generous incentives are enticing crypto companies to invest in the former Soviet republic.
Congratulation to their country but i'm still waiting for this kind of opportunity in my country so i can easily spend my crypto without using any exchanges anymore due to the high fees but i will still use it if i needed something. I hope more and more business would open something like this in the future.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
March 28, 2018, 05:43:49 PM
It's a great step forward for crypto in its entirety, because what happens in one country will eventually happen in other countries as well. Japan has been a benchmark in the Asian region when it comes to how they benefit from an open minded stance when it comes to crypto, and Belarus can hopefully do the same in their field. The only thing to do take into consideration, is the fact that Belarus isn't really that attractive for major entities in the crypto world due to the situation there, and the unstable government. I first want to see if they manage to keep word consistently for a few years straight. After their main vision will be more clear, it very likely will give even international players the incentive to settle themselves there.
Even they do accept crypto then it wont really give much impact or attention into other nearby countries which same as you said due to the current situation of their government but somehow having such act might potentially give a change.Its really good to see and does give a good feeling to see countries which do consider and accept crypto due to its potential benefits.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
March 28, 2018, 02:14:51 PM
Cool. But what happens if Russia ever follow through on their endless and empty threats to squish crypto? Belarus is hardly in a position to defy them when they're on their doorstep and suckle on their teet for survival much of the time.

And it would nice if the 'unprecedented freedoms' extended a little further into everyday life.
Activity: 14
March 28, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
Всем доброго времени суток! Кто-то владеет информацией о том как в Беларуси будет работать связка организация - биржа - банк? Есть практика или разъяснения по этому вопросу?
Спасибо!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 28, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
It's a great step forward for crypto in its entirety, because what happens in one country will eventually happen in other countries as well. Japan has been a benchmark in the Asian region when it comes to how they benefit from an open minded stance when it comes to crypto, and Belarus can hopefully do the same in their field. The only thing to do take into consideration, is the fact that Belarus isn't really that attractive for major entities in the crypto world due to the situation there, and the unstable government. I first want to see if they manage to keep word consistently for a few years straight. After their main vision will be more clear, it very likely will give even international players the incentive to settle themselves there.
Activity: 11
March 28, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
Crypto-related activities are now considered legal in Belarus. The presidential decree “On the Development of the Digital Economy” came into force on March 28. The country aims to become a global IT hub luring entrepreneurs from around the world with a business-friendly environment. Unprecedented freedoms and generous incentives are enticing crypto companies to invest in the former Soviet republic.
Pages:
Jump to: