Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto cards in day to day life and will they replace traditional ones. - page 2. (Read 487 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hey, guys, quite good conversation we have here Smiley So as far as I understand the issuers now have problems because of VISA stopped cooperation with crypto cards, but anyways I am sure that the present situation will be sure and such cards will be available quite. Having gone through all the most popular crypto cards I decided to make pre-order of BonPay as to my mind it provides best services on this field. If you are also interested guys: https://bonpay.com/card/
It is stated that fees 'are extremely low', did you believe just on words or where can I find the exact fees charges of using BonPay card? To tell you the truth I haven't gone through WP yet.
Bonpay raised on ICO more than 20,000 eth. This amount is more than enough to implement its road map. What is the delivery time of the card?
Hey, I was BonPay ICO participant and as far as I remember BonPay had already existing project at that time. The key reason why they ran ICO was due to their wish to expanse world wide, it has been established and very well operating company for many years already.
The most interesting thing is that Bonpay has a finished product and it has distributed it all over the world except the USA. At the same time, VISA imposed restrictions on all projects of cryptocurrency cards, except the United States. Paradox.
Today I tried to study cryptocurrency cards and did not find really worthy projects or finished products that function around the world. Among them: CoinsBank, Cryptopsy, Wirex, Xapo, Shift, BitPay. We need a really new functioning product. Will Bonpay be like this?
Pay attention to the command. Many of its members are former employees of exchange services. Have extensive experience in the banking sector. I think it is possible that bonpay will become a new global payment system.
By the way, they have their own token, which will be used in the payment system. I am concerned about the fact that the price of the token fell 3 times compared to the price of ICO
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Hey, guys, quite good conversation we have here Smiley So as far as I understand the issuers now have problems because of VISA stopped cooperation with crypto cards, but anyways I am sure that the present situation will be sure and such cards will be available quite. Having gone through all the most popular crypto cards I decided to make pre-order of BonPay as to my mind it provides best services on this field. If you are also interested guys: https://bonpay.com/card/
It is stated that fees 'are extremely low', did you believe just on words or where can I find the exact fees charges of using BonPay card? To tell you the truth I haven't gone through WP yet.
Bonpay raised on ICO more than 20,000 eth. This amount is more than enough to implement its road map. What is the delivery time of the card?
Hey, I was BonPay ICO participant and as far as I remember BonPay had already existing project at that time. The key reason why they ran ICO was due to their wish to expanse world wide, it has been established and very well operating company for many years already.
The most interesting thing is that Bonpay has a finished product and it has distributed it all over the world except the USA. At the same time, VISA imposed restrictions on all projects of cryptocurrency cards, except the United States. Paradox.
Today I tried to study cryptocurrency cards and did not find really worthy projects or finished products that function around the world. Among them: CoinsBank, Cryptopsy, Wirex, Xapo, Shift, BitPay. We need a really new functioning product. Will Bonpay be like this?
Pay attention to the command. Many of its members are former employees of exchange services. Have extensive experience in the banking sector. I think it is possible that bonpay will become a new global payment system.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
yes, crypto-currency cards can completely change our everyday life. It would be great to use it
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 826
That the main problem my friend, you should first read WP carefully before making any statements, do not you think that people just believe that there are low fees and do not check such info themselves?  Smiley BTW BonPay road map for Q2 is quite deep:
• API Implementation of card issuer for non-EU region
• Implementation of Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash
• Implementation and BETA-testing of BON Token/Coin use in ecosystem
• BETA Android + IOS (testing)
• Implementation of credit card processing
• Comprehensive testing and audits on security
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Activity: 434
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Activity: 826
Activity: 434
It is a really interesting idea to use crypto card. But the problem is that in some countries cryptos are not accepted by shops and supermarkets. Such cards won’t be widely used and convenient just because of mentioned situation.
The fact is that the crypto currency is an innovative technology and practically no country in the world has properly paid attention to it. Over time, everything will change.
Activity: 1218
Cryptocurrency debit cards are ahead of their time. They're not relevant right now. People continue to use Fiat in their daily lives and therefore it is not profitable to use such cards. A lot of costs for conversion and visa and MasterCard do not want to support their competitor. The relevance of these cards will be restored after the conditions for payments in bitcoins are created.
And what if soon the cryptocurrency will be regulated by the legislation and all payments will be legal? then all of the crypto cards will be in high demand
This topic is precisely devoted to such discussions. I believe that if we look to the future, we will have a great need for crypto-currency cards. In everyday life, they will be able to replace our existing credit cards.
Activity: 812
Cryptocurrency debit cards are ahead of their time. They're not relevant right now. People continue to use Fiat in their daily lives and therefore it is not profitable to use such cards. A lot of costs for conversion and visa and MasterCard do not want to support their competitor. The relevance of these cards will be restored after the conditions for payments in bitcoins are created.
And what if soon the cryptocurrency will be regulated by the legislation and all payments will be legal? then all of the crypto cards will be in high demand
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It is a really interesting idea to use crypto card. But the problem is that in some countries cryptos are not accepted by shops and supermarkets. Such cards won’t be widely used and convenient just because of mentioned situation.

Such cards convert crypto into fiat. So basically you pay in fiat. Even if the shop doesn't accept crypto, it will accept cryptocard.
Activity: 602
Activity: 164
Because of too high a level of volatility, no one will widely use crypto-currencies, especially it will hit hard on business
Absolutely! I think that cryptos will gain some number of users who need it. It reminds me fiat currencies like rupee or peso -people use them in their countries but rarely on the global scale, so those currencies got their audience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Because of too high a level of volatility, no one will widely use crypto-currencies, especially it will hit hard on business
What's your logic? Why then ever anyone use crypto because of its volotility till now? It will become less volatile when we hit several trirolions market cap.
Activity: 630
Activity: 164
I don't recommend using any crypto card in the near future. We can't know whether cards are issued for long or just for a couple of months. Many people lost money when visa blocked their cards in January. Unless regulation fixes all disagreements and different views on crypto future...
Pages:
Jump to: