Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Communities - page 3. (Read 572 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 03, 2019, 10:19:14 AM

One thing that you can do is probably just add tokens that isn't added anywhere else. That will give you a kickstart knowing that those users who wants to buy and some wants to dump are trying to find ways. I don't have any idea if its that easy though but maybe an IOU will do. Of course this may not sound good but it doesn't hurt the exchange as long as you add the token once its already okay to add.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 03, 2019, 10:17:49 AM

Okay bud, I got your point of view. But firstly, we are DEX, not CEX like Binance for example and secondly we as a decentralized exchange offer much more security like fully transparent, the user has full control of their assets, also no user information or details is required and there are no sign up restrictions for new users. We also have referral system (20% of your referee's trading fees). If you go and check out our platform be kind to give a feedback what you like and what you don't, what more can we offer to people.  Thanks in advance Smiley

Yeah I know you guys running DEX, I just use Binance as a prime example because they stood out so much and one of the top exchange right now. Take a look at IDEX, a few weeks ago they accomplished to become number one used DEX, beating etherdelta after all these years. Mainly because of the improved UI they offer. Etherdelta has a first mover advantage and their competitor take advantage of their weakness, suck interface. Yeah you got my point.

https://medium.com/idex/idex-q1-update-layer-2-scaling-sidechain-e9491234e3d8

I just skimmed your site, I found your UI slicker and clean comparing to other DEX that a +
You have a gas price options another +
I still don't test your exchange though, my only main concern was the minimum trade size per order, as a bounty hunter myself, I often find my token can't be processed at IDEX because it does not meet with the minimal requirement. It will be nice to lower the req to like 0.05-0.09 or something. I know it's dust size to some people but yeah it's nice have a lower order or something.

For the volume problem you need some marketing, in the form of your CEO being vocal on Twitter, trading contest, airdrop etc.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
May 03, 2019, 10:16:43 AM
We also have referral system (20% of your referee's trading fees).

how is it that you have a decentralized platform but still you are receiving fees from the user's trades? i can't make sense of how that works in a "decentralized" design. i would appreciate it if you explained it here.
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
May 03, 2019, 10:12:58 AM
An exchange will be trusted if it meets the users criteria however we have different criteria in regards with this matter, I'm would like to share my criteria so you can have an idea as well:

* Secured
* Fast and reliable
* Legal
* Contact support 24/7
* Only legitimate coins are listed
* KYC/AML verification
* No trading fees
* Low minimum withdrawal fee/amount
* Active social media or group chat
* Bonuses and activities where you can earn
* Good ambiance

so far here are the things I'm looking on exchange but we all know that the time is needed as well in order for an exchange to gain trust also a transparency with the project and the exchange itself is important and fairness as well, no bots and fake pumps and dumps.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
May 03, 2019, 09:50:48 AM
This forum itself is the largest community to talk about ethereum, exchanges and dexes so if you are serious about anything you should post and discuss to get answers here and also posting links will not help as it is usually considered as spam. Regarding trusted exchanges just check top 10 to 20 exchanges on cmc and you will find the best exchanges.

Appreciate your opinion. I'm not going to spam the link everywhere is just that this topic has a place to put it in. Anyway, I see your point of view and this is what we do, making discussions and eventually get feedback. We have what to offer to people, we just need to go above the water with some active traders who will make the first step and trust us. 
May 03, 2019, 09:38:01 AM
I am trading only several exchanges that I select very carefully. First of all, I need a big amount of trading pairs, secondly I need to know that this exchange is actively working on security improvements. The last but not least, I want to see great trading volumes.

Yeah but the main problem about great trading volumes is that first there should be traders. So this is what we strive for now. Exchange is ON, traders is what we look for to try our platform, tell us what they like and what they don't. Every opinion will be appreciated! We just getting started.
May 03, 2019, 09:34:57 AM
Trust is earned and it needed time.
So if a new exchange wants to gain user trust, they must have some sort of accountability and again it takes times to prove it.

but if some exchange wants to get noticed, be different and needed by people using it. Offer something new and benefit the user.
Takes a looks at binance for example, they enter the market at the right time, before a bull run and we at the time in a phase of ICO mania. They offer a referral which many influencer begin to promote their exchange, also many people want to trade over there because they listed a hot new ICO, unlike their counterpart, poloniex and bittrex who takes a conservative approach on listing policy, don't forget a problem with their withdrawal. People just want to exit that legacy exchange.

Okay bud, I got your point of view. But firstly, we are DEX, not CEX like Binance for example and secondly we as a decentralized exchange offer much more security like fully transparent, the user has full control of their assets, also no user information or details is required and there are no sign up restrictions for new users. We also have referral system (20% of your referee's trading fees). If you go and check out our platform be kind to give a feedback what you like and what you don't, what more can we offer to people.  Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 03, 2019, 09:28:22 AM
This forum itself is the largest community to talk about ethereum, exchanges and dexes so if you are serious about anything you should post and discuss to get answers here and also posting links will not help as it is usually considered as spam. Regarding trusted exchanges just check top 10 to 20 exchanges on cmc and you will find the best exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 03, 2019, 08:28:58 AM
I am trading only several exchanges that I select very carefully. First of all, I need a big amount of trading pairs, secondly I need to know that this exchange is actively working on security improvements. The last but not least, I want to see great trading volumes.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 03, 2019, 08:22:44 AM
I think to be a high reputable exchange, you need to create a community first. Well, the more active community you have, the better reputable you will gain. Also, you need to care everyone and make sure to fix any issue as soon as possible.

I think, you can talk about ethereum and decentralized stuffs here as we all know this forum is the biggest crypto community forum.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 03, 2019, 08:17:12 AM
Trust is earned and it needed time.
So if a new exchange wants to gain user trust, they must have some sort of accountability and again it takes times to prove it.

but if some exchange wants to get noticed, be different and needed by people using it. Offer something new and benefit the user.
Takes a looks at binance for example, they enter the market at the right time, before a bull run and we at the time in a phase of ICO mania. They offer a referral which many influencer begin to promote their exchange, also many people want to trade over there because they listed a hot new ICO, unlike their counterpart, poloniex and bittrex who takes a conservative approach on listing policy, don't forget a problem with their withdrawal. People just want to exit that legacy exchange.

May 03, 2019, 07:50:27 AM
Guys, do you have any suggestion about how one exchange can gain trust into traders. It will be appreciated!

And do you know any crypto communities for Ethereum, exchanges, blockchain where I can talk more about our decentralized platform

--> https://weidex.market/   Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: