Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency Discord - Trading/Mining/Discussion/Contests/Signals/Mentoring - page 2. (Read 2465 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Great gains to be made this month!

Big improvements and overhauls coming to Pure Investments, stay tuned!

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Good afternoon!!! I am not really familiar with discord but I do have an account and have joined some groups already. I also want to join groups which post updates on crypto news, especially bounties and airdrops which I can participate. If you have groups for tutorials on trading then please do invite me I will gladly join the team.  Grin
This market has been treating us amazing!

The market has been fantastic and gains have been tremendous, what are you waiting for - come join our 300+ premium members!

Currently offering a sale! Use any of the following coupons on our website Smiley

TAKETWENTY - 20% off, unlimited uses!
TWOFIVE - 25% off 1 year, only 5 uses!
Market has been slow but we still found some green! We have been providing stellar strategies on how to minimize losses and damage caused by the bear market.

Crazy gains these past few days - don't miss out!

Big gains during a bear market Smiley

Updated the thread GFX!
Who said you can't profit during a bear market?

I've lost count of how much Premium members have been gaining...

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
every single reputable signal group online from TA to PnD....... www.allsignals.net
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anyone interested in high volume Pumps with huge 100% profits?
Join our Discord group: https://discord.gg/ptWu9J4
Next PUMP in 2 days!!
What are you waiting for? Join premium today!

Profits continue to flood our channel and we have made our first millionaire!

The gains recently have been insane!

These gains were posted in this groups Premium Gains section just today. Let that sink in, this is 14 images of gains posted just today... If you're still not premium in this group, I really have no clue what you're waiting for.

This year has been amazing for us and I can't believe the ridiculous gains we have had this year. Our community has exponentially grown to over 2,400 members and still counting and we have HUGE plans for 2018! Stay in tune for a lot of improvements and new features to our community and service Smiley
One of our members noteably, our 2nd customer ever in September started off with $60,000 and has now turned that into $650,000 as of today. A prime example of how holding and dedication can bring you long term success and huge wealth. Join our community to follow his road to $1,000,000!

Pages:
Jump to: