Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency Game - page 3. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 06, 2022, 07:54:13 PM
This isn't gambling related.

What you're telling is about the traditional game that we used to know just like those RPGs, FPS, and other genres of games that we've grown up with.

Please someone teach me how to play the game.

But what game are you asking to be taught of?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
March 06, 2022, 07:47:07 PM
Unfortunately, google doesn't find anything after entering "Crypto currency game". Could you please specify which game you mean?

If you are asked to make a deposit in this game, you better be careful as it doesn't have to be a decentralized game. It can be a simple trap and you won't be able to withdraw anything later, or worse, the wallet you connect will be emptied.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
March 06, 2022, 07:46:22 PM
It's called NFT games no? The assets that are owned by other users are originally made by the others through their assets through breeding (or some other kind of mechanic). The rules and mechanics of the game should still be dependent on how the developer wanted it, so in the end, it depends on what game you're trying to exactly play. Most of the NFT games I know though are just simply clicking and watching it do automatic battles, or card-based PVP fights like Hearthstone, Yugioh, etc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
March 06, 2022, 07:25:02 PM
Crypto currency game is a game plays by two or more players, and the means and Objects (Items) of the game are own by the individual players, that makes the game decentralized game.

The game is different from the traditional game in which the programmer ( the producer) own the products (items) and give it to the players.

But yet I don't know how to play the game in practical.

Are you talking about an existing game, if so then please include a link so we can have a closer look at it.

If you think about creating such a game, you definitely miss the most important thing, which is securing the prize. I am afraid that if at this stage you do not know what to do next, you will have a huge problem to complete this project.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
March 06, 2022, 07:19:00 PM
what exactly are you talking about? are you talking about games that are played with cryptocurrency or a game called "crypto currency game"? because judging by your thread it seems that you are talking about a game called "crypto currency game". it would be nice if you could clarify it or at least someone who understood what you are trying to say.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1341
March 06, 2022, 07:07:48 PM
Crypto currency game is a game plays by two or more players, and the means and Objects (Items) of the game are own by the individual players, that makes the game decentralized game.

The game is different from the traditional game in which the programmer ( the producer) own the products (items) and give it to the players.

But yet I don't know how to play the game in practical.

Pages:
Jump to: