Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is all about Hodling. - page 3. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 20, 2020, 04:47:43 AM
quite confusing with your question above, but maybe you mean about investment returns? If you are investing long term then you have to be patient waiting for the price of your coin to rise, if you want to take short profits then you can trade. provided that you have the capital, knowledge, are ready to take risks and don't go crazy if you experience crypto losses.
ahahah. Indeed, if a person without experience starts trading cryptocurrency, he can become crazy. this can happen either because of losses or because of large profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 20, 2020, 04:06:06 AM
You mean right, while everyday trading to make a profit is only a few%, after a wave of price fluctuations of Bitcoin, all previous efforts have been blown away quickly. I think trying to hold a certain amount of cryptocurrency is a good idea if you buy it for a low price. Currently the market has grown quite high. Altcoins have reached a new price point and can hardly buy more at a good price. I hope next month is an opportunity to buy at a better price.
Day trading is very risky and to me based on my experience it is not earning. It will just make things worst like bad prediction of the market movement. I think it is better to hold as OP did convey his message that cryptocurrency is about holding and selling it at the right time. Buying crypto is really one important thing that should be consider. And the best time to buy crypto will be during market crash. Wait for bitcoin market price to crash and everything will going to follow.
I think it will take a long time but it is the best way to make the biggest profit and to ensure high safety. Bitcoin recently broke 12k and quickly returned to 11k8, followed by 12k4 and hit 11k6 the next day. They happen too quickly and have a big impact on other altcoins.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
August 20, 2020, 04:02:22 AM
The truth about crypto currency is that it is more about hodling, technically, crypto is hodling.
Most people that has been able to take profit from crypto currency trade or investment are those that have mastered the act of hodling.

Knowing when to hodl, when not to hodl is an important skill you need.

If you determine that you will hold that coin for long time, not trading usually, you just need to choose good and safe coin such as ADA, ETH, Bitcoin..If not, you must know to analysis chart to buy right time and it requires more skills from you
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 20, 2020, 03:56:50 AM
The truth about crypto currency is that it is more about hodling, technically, crypto is hodling.
Most people that has been able to take profit from crypto currency trade or investment are those that have mastered the act of hodling.
You're factually right, but not technically.
Because in fact no one knew that crypto will grow over the years that much. When bitcoin fell down in 2017-18 most of the people thought this is the end of it.
So simply hodling won't do the magic, but you gotta think yourself and stand your ground when you decided to cash out at some point.
No regrets, only conclusions
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 20, 2020, 03:39:00 AM
Holding is taking a lot of time if you want a really higher profit, but if you trade your tokens and do it all day it might get you to better profits.
the most correct decision is to just hold your coins in staking and not try to trade. all attempts of people who do not know how to trade but listen to such advice - lose their money
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
August 20, 2020, 03:15:46 AM
Holding is taking a lot of time if you want a really higher profit, but if you trade your tokens and do it all day it might get you to better profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
August 20, 2020, 01:45:12 AM
You mean right, while everyday trading to make a profit is only a few%, after a wave of price fluctuations of Bitcoin, all previous efforts have been blown away quickly. I think trying to hold a certain amount of cryptocurrency is a good idea if you buy it for a low price. Currently the market has grown quite high. Altcoins have reached a new price point and can hardly buy more at a good price. I hope next month is an opportunity to buy at a better price.
Day trading is very risky and to me based on my experience it is not earning. It will just make things worst like bad prediction of the market movement. I think it is better to hold as OP did convey his message that cryptocurrency is about holding and selling it at the right time. Buying crypto is really one important thing that should be consider. And the best time to buy crypto will be during market crash. Wait for bitcoin market price to crash and everything will going to follow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 20, 2020, 01:35:02 AM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 19, 2020, 10:51:17 PM
Patience is the key to getting profit. If we hold the right and liquid coins, I think holding will pay off. Not all coins or tokens are feasible for the long term because many are pump and dump and I think we should be able to know the characteristics of the coins we invest in
There are coins that is worth to hold for long period. These coins are the popular ones and been existing for years already that started from bottom and now a well established coin and among to those trusted by investors. Holding is not for everyone though because it takes a lot of patience. Know what strategy best suits you to gain.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 19, 2020, 08:20:45 PM
Well there are a lot of advantages if we are going to hold coins one of this advantages is that we can choose a perfect price to earn a huge amount of profit. There are so many holders that gain a huge amount of profit as long as we have patience to hold we can really earn profit patience is a must in crypto.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
August 19, 2020, 07:27:42 PM
If you want to make a good profit with out any hesitation then holding is the proper way because it is very easy. On the other hand trading is not easier than holding. Before holding one should be more calculative and experienced. Without experience trader will not make profit. I think trading is more risky then holding.
In fact, if you do not have a good knowledge of crypto, if you do not understand the crypto market, you will not be able to succeed in trading or holding. I think both trading and holding are risky for the unskilled.
The main requirement for holding an altcoin should be the hodlers must understand what he was holding on his wallet. That means the user must fully understand about the project especially on its future development plan and how good the progress that has already made.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
August 19, 2020, 06:28:30 PM
Holding is still a less risky way to make money when bitcoin really bulls but it's quite frustrating for people with low (normal) patience. It's been some years and bitcoin is fluctuating between 4K and 12K. Grid traders on meantime made a good profit but the people that's been holding since the last ATH are still waiting. They price would go up one day but how appropriate would be the profit at that time is a different thing. A dollar today would not be worth the same after a year. The money you can't use when you really need is worthless.
therefore investors prefer to make long-term investments in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin price movements from the start will experience an increase in price until it becomes very expensive someday and can be used as old age savings.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 19, 2020, 03:27:04 PM
it is true even though sometimes our estimates are wrong but at least have better knowledge than without knowing anything.
but some people have also tried other ways such as joining a trading group on telegram, discussing what coins will go up, although I also doubt the information they provide is true or not.
rather than having to study the market yourself because it takes a long time.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
August 19, 2020, 02:25:50 PM
I think you are very right about this. Biggest gainers in the crypto currency space have been those who have been able to  hodl to the maximum, taking profits and moving to the next project. I also think, proper patience and experience helps alot if you play the hodl card
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 19, 2020, 01:16:35 PM
Holding is a major issue in the cryptocurrency market. Because a lot of people have knowledge about holding. Most people hold Bitcoin, EThereum, litecoin. And after holding the coins for a long time, when the price is high, they sell them. Most people make a lot of money by holding. So I think everyone has knowledge about holding. Everyone knows this subject.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 19, 2020, 12:47:14 PM
There's no doubt that we need to hold some tokens for a while pending when we feel they're ripe for profit. But the most important factor is getting profit and knowing the right time to take profit. I feel really bad sometimes when I convert my crypto and the value skyrockets. Other times, I choose to hodl only for the value to dump on me. The most crucial part is to cash out and earn more money from this industry.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 19, 2020, 12:47:09 PM
Holding too much may make one bagholder.
Selling to early or in a dip means loses.
Optimum is to sell high and buy back low, but that needs skill.

So the normal is to buy and sell now and then and make sure the project behind the coins does have a future.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 19, 2020, 12:43:41 PM

Knowing when to hold is an important skill, we agree with this point, but no one really has this skill because if there is, of course, he will be the richest man.
I don't agree that crypto is all about hold because many other factors that support crypto such as patience, intuition, the courage to take risks and luck of course
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
August 19, 2020, 12:27:33 PM
Yes, crypto is all about holding because if you haven't been patients about your crypto-investment then sooner or later it will cause your investment by losing it. Also if you hold it up to a particular time then you must make a profit by expressing patience towards it.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
August 19, 2020, 11:49:49 AM

That is a skill that takes a lot of time to learn, because you will need to checked and search coins that are for short term and for long term and you must have a patience to hodl even if the coin is not performing well or good, you need to adapt to the market condition so you'll know when to sell and when to buy again it's a continuous cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: