Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is suppose to turn the middle class into rich people - page 5. (Read 745 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
not everyone will have a lot of money. cryptocurrency market can gives money the same he can take them back. so do not try to find easy money. do everything carefully
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Not just the middle class, but even the poor can be made rich through cryptocurrency. Inasmuch as the person is well skilled and knows what he or she is doing. Cryptocurrency has got a great future ahead, i know this and that is why i am not scared. Very soon cryptocurrency will begin to take new form and the scam rate will definitely reduce and encourage more investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
In investing in the crypto market, as in any investment, you can either fall or rise. But this market is more democratic, you can invest small amounts in many projects. I think that not only the middle class can rise, but any person, if he is not afraid of the unknown, and is willing to take the risk
I agree with you. Anything can happen here, getting a profit or getting a loss.
Everyone that has joined this cryptosphere needs to know this, so there will be no regret in the future. Just do the best and the best result will come to us Smiley
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Crypto currency is suppose to turn the middle class into rich people why is that changing now? People got scared of crypto? It's easy money mix in with bankruptcy money. The future is in our hands. Don't be scared . If u know this forum exist , we will have lots of money come 3 years

it's simple impossible that middle class become rich. Middle class will never disappear.

At least, some of us, that it will be able to make the right decision, can make some or a lot of money. Other, will lose..
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I don't think bitcoin was created to generate any kind of profit or wealth, it was simply created as a means of transference, that now people use it to speculate and trade is something else, but that's probably what's dragging the market down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Crypto currency is suppose to turn the middle class into rich people why is that changing now? People got scared of crypto? It's easy money mix in with bankruptcy money. The future is in our hands. Don't be scared . If u know this forum exist , we will have lots of money come 3 years

I would largely disagree with such conclusion because when that happened, it then mean that eradicating the middle class which then further widened the gap between the rich and the poor. I in all honesty don't think that is what bitcoin and crypto currency it's all about. Crypto is all about liberating people financially so far you can be open to it whether you belong to the poor class, middle class or the rich class of the society.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So far, I see that bygaty have become even richer, and the middle class has remained with a loss-making portfolio, so far those who caught a wave of take-off cryptocurrency are in the black!

Well you're a fool if you really think crypto is supposed to work that way. It's only those lazy people looking for an easy and quick way to make money that believe that bs. In the first place, crypto was meant to make traditional transactions better and easier. Not to make anyone rich in a snap.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
not only rich, but there are many more benefits that can be obtained from crypto. yes right, we can get rich by being in this forum and participating in bounties and investing in crypto. other than that if crypto is used as a payment tool, it is also an advantage with a simple and fast transaction.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
So far, I see that bygaty have become even richer, and the middle class has remained with a loss-making portfolio, so far those who caught a wave of take-off cryptocurrency are in the black!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Why do people think that this is th emain way to get rich? Crypto from the first days was meaning like payment system and nothing more!
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think crypto is designed to help people manage their wealth independently. so, in such a way, there has to be no intermediaries in the process. This is the main reason for Bitcoin. It is decentralized tech. Meaning, no central entities involved into financial tasks. Only people have the freedom to make transactions and store their wealth freely.. I really see Gigzi project, actually running as an ICO, is the perfect fit for this goal.

* Decentralization
* Transparency
* Safety
* Speed

These qualities will definitely, financially, transform the middle class..
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I think also crypto is like kind of a gambling because it can turn people into rich but it can also make people poor.
- Exactly, and what I see is that crypto only turns some middle-class people into wealthy people, most of the rest are just losing their properties to the crypto, crypto is really like gambling, winning and losing always only a very short distance. However, investors and many new people never understand this story, they just believe in rumors that crypto is a very easy opportunity to turn them into millionaires but if it can do that, everyone here has become a millionaire very early, the fact is that the news is fake, that's just a way to advertise crypto, it's not true
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
in my opinion, crypto currencies can turn middle class people into rich people. but it depends on the extent to which people try, determination and consistency in getting it. moreover we can get income from crypto currencies whenever and wherever we are.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Thats not true crypto-investment is not just easy task to do! and the other you become rich thats not true! The crypto-currency is a highly volatile investment and associated with risk so dont take crypto-currency as and easy money it wasnt work that way.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA

you're wrong if you think so. from the start crypto did not promise profit. all need analysis to be able to produce something.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Crypto currency is suppose to turn the middle class into rich people why is that changing now?

Yes this can help to a middle class people which I think most number of people here in cryptoworld to become rich by means of joining bounty campaign or getting involve in trading of cryptocurrency .
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
No, it doesn't. Who keeps on spreading these false things about bitcoin I have no idea. Bitcoin doesn't care if you are rich or poor or middle class, the purpose of bitcoin has nothing to do with bitcoin price. Crypto is not here to provide you money, it is not something that you buy right now and get rich later on, people are not making this ground breaking technology on blockchain so you can get a house, that is not how any of this works.

Crypto is here to shake the finance world from the core and make it more decentralized so that there is a finite amount of money and that would create a non-regulatable coin that would not be controlled by any central governmental power. The purpose is to create a coin for the people, not the middle class people, not the poor people but people in general which includes rich people as well. Learn what crypto is before you make suggestions about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Cryptocurrency is for everyone, it is not important you are middle class, rich or poor because in the cryptocurrency even the rich can fall into poverty and poor people can become rich, just how we act in crypto. this is only in my opinion
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I think also crypto is like kind of a gambling because it can turn people into rich but it can also make people poor.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
Please, learn more about what the speculation market is. Those early adopters and who have sold their coin at peak price can be considered as a winner on this market. You should learn more about the speculation market and you must try to re-consider about that. Pump and dump basically this thing was explaining a lot
Pages:
Jump to: