Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency market types - page 3. (Read 15633 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 24, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
I think that the bull market will come when everyone stops waiting for growth. It will happen in about 1-2 years.

The last major bear market was 14 months and there was much less going on in the space then. Given we are already 8 months in, I would be amazed if it lasted another year, let alone 2.

Yes, we have to find the real value, market is in a consolidation phase, everything is preparing, updates, investors - everything is coming, but this progress is slow so that is why crypto investments are long term.

Yes you are right, we can find the real value by been smart which is doing researches independently without waiting or lobbying for advises here and there from people.
The more knowledge we have about a project, gives us more indept information about how to handle our portfolio.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
I think at the moment we are experiencing the bearish part of the market
It is so intense that people are dropping out of crypto currency
Which I think it’s good for the sustainability of the system

Now is time to improve portfolio ahead of bull run
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 26, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
Yeah I agree with you on the types, currently we are experiencing bearish market condition and this is a good time to buy some altcoins and hold until we enter into bull run, so for those that are worried, you just have to patient and hold your altcoin until market turn to bull run

Yes I agree with you
But regarding those that are worried; it is their fault, when you fail to make proper research and get useful information before investing ; there is always a worry when the markets volatility occurs

Thus every dissatisfied Hodler should sell and quit hodling
Or wait and reap rewards with few time

Good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 25, 2018, 03:36:18 AM
The only thing that should be taken into account is that crypto is (relatively) new and definitely not the same as regular equity markets. Much more volatile and also many issues due to lack of regulation (which nobody wants, but may need it to be able to stay safe from nasty folks stealing your hard earned money).

I'd say you're right that next up should be a bull market...but this could take days, weeks, months or even years to arrive again. Nobody knows, no matter how positive reactions are to stuff like ETF and such.

I see this as a whale game, and have a feeling that big investors are still not satisfied with their holdings. Not in BTC, not in Alts....they are still very much accumulating, and so am I....
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
August 25, 2018, 03:19:16 AM
Yeah I agree with you on the types, currently we are experiencing bearish market condition and this is a good time to buy some altcoins and hold until we enter into bull run, so for those that are worried, you just have to patient and hold your altcoin until market turn to bull run
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 02:57:38 AM
It seems to me that we are in a flat zone of the market now. BTC price is around 6,700$ and Ether is around 270-300$. So I’m waiting for bullish arrival on the market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
I believe that Users Of Blockchain and others should have a platform for smart contracts and I think SciDex Protocol providing us a great Contracts. The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Activity: 265
August 24, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
I think bullish market will arrive at the end of the year, maybe when ETH PoS will be implemented.
Or I hope that meaningful ICOs will happen sometimes.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 24, 2018, 07:35:12 AM
Variety of types is very large and you can choose the favorite one just use information about them and it will be clear to make the right decision.
Activity: 336
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
August 20, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
Cryptocurrency has three types of markets trends:

1. Bullish Market
2. Bearish Market
3. Flat market.

Far to simplistic, the market may only show a certain trend as far a value but all the economic factors that really create the price are much more complex, else investing would be easy
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 06:29:45 PM
I came into the crypto currency in February and have only witnessed majorly the bearish market
Sometimes I wonder and be in awe of the events but I think it will be better

Beginners and newbies just need to understand more about the market to avoid panic sales
Or loss of funds
Market is volatile but the wise have profits daily
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 03:17:11 PM
I think that the bull market will come when everyone stops waiting for growth. It will happen in about 1-2 years.

The last major bear market was 14 months and there was much less going on in the space then. Given we are already 8 months in, I would be amazed if it lasted another year, let alone 2.

Yes, we have to find the real value, market is in a consolidation phase, everything is preparing, updates, investors - everything is coming, but this progress is slow so that is why crypto investments are long term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Activity: 490
August 19, 2018, 03:12:49 PM
It is good for beginners to understand that if crypto market goes up, it will come down too. Knowing this will make a trader to adjust himself in time of bearish market. Even in bearish market, a margin trade can be place with a short selling strategy.
Activity: 138
August 19, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

For me.....selling pressure is still strong...... definitely I will buy more to my holdings....

selling pressure is strong that is true, but is this good time to buy!  last 4 weeks btc was goes up and down around 6275$. it may go down or up based on the news. if btc went further down then you will in deep trouble with your investments.

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 19, 2018, 10:07:36 AM
Op has given a description about the bullish market, bearish market and the flat market. However we examine we cannot conclude what kind of market situation is prevailing at this moment as the fluctuations of cryptocurrencies were takin place leading to fall in value as well to growth in no time.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 626
August 19, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

to me if you don't sell how would the market make increase for bitcoin to grow back to normal price, it's the buying and selling that makes the market to rise again, so if everyone decided to hold how do you think bullish will come after the bearish.

I don't think this is the right analysis in market terminology. Cryptocurrency market is just like any other market (maybe with little variations , whales etc) that operates with the law of demand and supply that says; the higher the demand, the lower the supply and the more a commodity gets scarce, the more valued it gets.

In clear terms, hodling should make bitcoin increase in price because it makes it scarces for people to get. So your analysis might not be totally correct given the laws of demand and supply.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
remember to always change your fear and panic into luck, because if the selling pressure is very strong and the market gets worse, then that's your chance to have assets at a low price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
August 19, 2018, 09:56:40 AM
I personally think that we are not either in a bullish nor bearish phase the market seems more like in a consolidation phase especially if we take btc into consideration and usually high growth is expected after consolidation, so i hope we are near that time.
Activity: 335
August 19, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
Now of course in Flat market. And this Flat market will continue for a long time until people lose interest in cryptocurrency.But I feel that this year’s second Bullish Market may be coming soon.
Pages:
Jump to: