Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency purchases - page 3. (Read 318 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 673
March 30, 2023, 03:03:02 PM
If I were to start counting what I have purchased with Bitcoin, I might start remembering that all my journey started with Bitcoin.
My first purchase with Bitcoin was a P2P where I sent my friend BTC worth 10$ back then over a head set ear phone, which I was so much in need of. I have also made payment via BTC in a boutique where I went to grab some clothes, the option was not available, but when I purchased above what I budgeted, I asked the sales person if I could drop some BTC for a few other things that I wanted to grab. She said I should hold for her to call her boss. I gave him the offer and he accepted to not just accept payment for my other purchase but also pay for the entire purchase using BTC. It's good to see someone actually wanting to pay with Bitcoin in his shop.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 642
Magic
March 30, 2023, 02:49:11 PM
I have spent many bitcoins a few years ago (ca 2012-2013) in local shops and still think that it was very good for the Bitcoin ecosystem. It is bad for me though obviously but also I could have bought more Bitcoin then so actually I do not regret it. I hope people will also spend more bitcoins in the future, since Bitcoin is a currency and not an asset.
Activity: 658
Merit: 158
BTC Rocks
March 30, 2023, 02:48:59 PM
I like to hold Bitcoins but I purchased my smartphone with Bitcoin which was an amazing feelings to me. Actually I also spend my Bitcoin for my student life costs. It's also a good feeling to everyone and I have a dream to purchase a laptop with my Bitcoin. Hope I will be able to fulfill my dream soon.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
March 30, 2023, 02:38:06 PM
Good day guys .
With crypto currencies leading in the present currency and digital banking sector I just wanted to see how much Bitcoin we have actually spent on purchases although the last crypto based purchase I made was when I bought my Mac with 0.029btc excluding block chain fees so what have you bought with Bitcoin?

Is bills payment is included because I use most of Bitcoin paying bills and mobile load because there’s a Bitcoin wallet platform in our country that gives extra discounts and cash back when we use Bitcoin as mode of payment. I rarely spend my Bitcoin on purchasing material things that doesn’t give me any extra benefits compared when I’m  using fiat as payment.

It’s such a waste to spend Bitcoin on things that loss it’s value overtime because Bitcoin is an investment.
Activity: 39
Merit: 12
You are an anonymous friend if you promote Bitcoin
March 30, 2023, 02:31:38 PM
Good day guys .
With crypto currencies leading in the present currency and digital banking sector I just wanted to see how much Bitcoin we have actually spent on purchases although the last crypto based purchase I made was when I bought my Mac with 0.029btc excluding block chain fees so what have you bought with Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: