Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto dipping - page 2. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 09:39:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies set striking records in the year 2017. The values of major cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple skyrocketed so high that those who had invested in them earlier felt on top of the world and those who hadn’t felt that they had missed out. On December 17, 2017 , the value of Bitcoin had risen to an all-time high ($19,850) as had several other major cryptocurrencies.
Several warnings were given as to why people should avoid investing in cryptocurrencies on the premise of the volatile nature of the market.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
March 18, 2018, 09:36:25 AM
it's always dipping dude, no matter what, there's gravity, that's come up must come down first. i think we not seeing the bottom yet, so get ready when shit hit the fan.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:31:51 AM
I feel you guys! I feels the same, I am sad on what is happening right now but we have to be patient. It is just normal in crypto world because they have a law of supply and demand. Just be calm and wait for things to get better. Later, the blood bath will be over. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 09:29:18 AM
Don't worry too much, the values of the altcoins and bitcoin are truly decreasing however it may result to another good year for cryptocurrency technology because of the great development and greater demands from the investors.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 18, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
What is happening to crypto market? Are there anyone for rescue?

I don't know what the exactly reason on why the Crypto market is fallen, and I think there's no rescue to come and the only need to do is calm down, wait and see what will happen. Be think positive and strong beliefs on the CryptoCurrency will rise again.
That means if you are not seeing or reading about the latest news in the crypto currency or joined in the trading group of cryptocurrency. G20, Google, Twitter they are all giving a lot of bad impact to the crypto as far as i know. That makes market feels panic and then that makes a big dip in my opinion. The fact that a lot of people are betting on G20 tommorow.
Activity: 13
March 18, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

I don't know what the exactly reason on why the Crypto market is fallen, and I think there's no rescue to come and the only need to do is calm down, wait and see what will happen. Be think positive and strong beliefs on the CryptoCurrency will rise again.

Yeah calm down is the best we should do, because if you afraid about the fallen price and panic selling, you will lost your opportunity to back your capital and to become a millionaire.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
Yes, it's actually heartbreaking to see the value of altcoins dropping each day. But, we should brace ourselves and be patient because it will later on bounce back. If you to check the history, it will definitely rise again. So, buy more coins now and hold it until its time.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 08:59:01 AM
It's more than a dipping this time. The bear comes strong and may stay for quite a while. Time to testify one's faith.

I guess it's also not the best time to buy now, right? Looks like it will continue dipping, so I'm a little unsure if it's worth it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 08:58:50 AM
I thought I got a good position purchasing BTC at 10.000$  ... How wrong I was, not to speak about the rest of the coins, buying them after -120% in value, thinking they will go up.

Activity: 112
March 18, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
This is just normal day in the crypto world, this experience is no different with what many have experience way back 2012.
This dip is part of this volatile space, so don't panic just stay with your coins and don't sell them. Otherwise, you'll contribute to continued dip.
So have faith in your coins, be at peace. Prices will bounce back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
March 18, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
crypto markets is down because of the FUDs that spreading in the social media, and the ban news of crypto currency in certain social media sites like youtube and facebook, but this news are not new to crypto community this is the perfect time to buy some alts and also bitcoin and hold it, and surely like the other past year the market will recover and investors will gain profit.
Activity: 168
March 18, 2018, 08:46:39 AM

No rescue coming in, I think that all the companies that got financed in ether are now desperately selling and it is a question on who is going to sell first. This smells 200 per ETH.

Just when you think the markets were going to start stabilizing.

A lot of people hoped it would happen around end of March, but I guess it's not happening.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
March 18, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
It's more than a dipping this time. The bear comes strong and may stay for quite a while. Time to testify one's faith.
Activity: 25
March 18, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
Many are waiting to buy at the bottom BTC @6k, meanwhile alts dropping like hell.
Activity: 98
March 18, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Yes the Crypto market is in the red zone and we only need to do is staying calm, don't panic because it will not help of us. The better we should do is hold and wait on what will be happen, i believe it will recover soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
March 18, 2018, 08:19:56 AM
A dip is a dip, but we are experiencing a continuos decrease on a market that is supposed to be growing like crazy. This is an abnormal situation and I am not getting in until finishses
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 08:11:05 AM
Just trust in the process. Help yourself. Decide for yourself. Whatever is the best option for you, just do it. Either hold or trade it. We should stop panicking. Dips is also part of the crypto so let's hope for the best.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
March 18, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

No rescue coming in, I think that all the companies that got financed in ether are now desperately selling and it is a question on who is going to sell first. This smells 200 per ETH.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 18, 2018, 07:58:33 AM
The market does is what you do not expect, it has always been and there. When people already begin to think that growth will not be at all, then growth will begin. This is human psychology. I advise you to get away from the market and do your own affairs. Just wait.

Yes, we can't see what is coming, but we should expect to experience something like this to happen, cryptocurrency market is a volatile one and not stable which is a good one to have good profits. This cryptocurrency's price dropping might be heartbreaking at some point but it is worth if we are going to hold our tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: