Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Doubler - coin2x - coin2x.com - page 11. (Read 29013 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 23, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Guys, write him on twitter. Ask him what's going on. That he should post here...
Got no twitter account.

already been done many times
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 23, 2014, 02:58:12 PM
very strange to me!! Running awa y after making so little you would have though theyd want a decent amount when 4 sure if left a week they will get it. But their silence here and on twitter looks like thats exactly what theyv done!! I thought it was a genius scam at first, now im starting 2 think mayd they r rather lame scammers, small time!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 23, 2014, 02:58:00 PM
People, its over. If its true that he move to another server, admins of coin2x will post here about that... but nothing.
Website is down more than 12 hours
February 23, 2014, 02:55:48 PM
Guys, write him on twitter. Ask him what's going on. That he should post here...
Got no twitter account.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 23, 2014, 02:50:02 PM
Well any kind on a bit more detailed info here about the current issue in the thread would be nice....
I mean if the owner/scammer wants to get more people into this why isn't he more active here and get much confidence from the people and future users? Now it looks like they just don't care. He should explain problems much more often and gain trust from people...
Hope they get back by tomorrow...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 23, 2014, 02:29:43 PM
It seems like someone send them 225 BTC yesterday. That might explain why they are offline.
I read it on another forum.

I am not sure if it is true. Sad

uhm no

http://blockexplorer.com/address/159wUHxjEQg9e9fgzoMVkFdyUknS3XKymk

the strange thing is that they have only made 12 btc...closing so early for a mere 12 btc??? that's dumb lol
They made much more than that. According to my rough calculations they received 142 btc and sent 63 btc. Profit: 79 btc. Probably a bit more because the site was open for a while after i made the count. If you have other info please link to it. My numbers come from entering the info on the site into a spreadsheet.

no see here

http://blockexplorer.com/address/159wUHxjEQg9e9fgzoMVkFdyUknS3XKymk

just 12 btc
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 23, 2014, 02:29:20 PM
Hahaha well I suppose it's possible they ran but i will be honest. I doubt it. I'm laughing though because I just watched the movie boiler room last night with my girlfriend and I just see how this digital currency phenomenon has made everyone experts in things that typically you'd need a degree in to understand or grasp. Like the stock market and inside trading etc...

All i'm saying is it's pretty funny that everyone immediately assumes they ran away when it says 10hrs ago on their twitter these 2 posts:

coin2x ‏@coin2x  10h
Due to the sharp double the number of users, the old webserver not cope with the load. We decided to upgrade our web server.

and

coin2x ‏@coin2x  10h
The next few hours http://coin2x.com  may be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It's like, why don't you guys relax for a bit, give them a day to figure their shit out and stop acting like the guys you see on wallstreet who act suicidal the moment a stock drops 5% lol.

How many payouts do you think they make per 60 seconds?
How long do you think the server would take to make a single payout?

As for moving to a new server.. . how long do you think it takes to setup a new server for a script like this?

Even a $9/month shared server would be able to handle the transactions with ease.
You don't need to be an expert to realize it's not server resource issues.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I hope the site comes back online, but it's very unlikely.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 23, 2014, 02:28:24 PM
GeminiSimba , i agree with you.
Lets wait for a day or 2 and then see.

Give them a chance to solve the server problem.
 Wink
Activity: 176
Ain't no party like a Counterparty!
February 23, 2014, 02:21:50 PM
Hahaha well I suppose it's possible they ran but i will be honest. I doubt it. I'm laughing though because I just watched the movie boiler room last night with my girlfriend and I just see how this digital currency phenomenon has made everyone experts in things that typically you'd need a degree in to understand or grasp. Like the stock market and inside trading etc...

All i'm saying is it's pretty funny that everyone immediately assumes they ran away when it says 10hrs ago on their twitter these 2 posts:

coin2x ‏@coin2x  10h
Due to the sharp double the number of users, the old webserver not cope with the load. We decided to upgrade our web server.

and

coin2x ‏@coin2x  10h
The next few hours http://coin2x.com  may be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It's like, why don't you guys relax for a bit, give them a day to figure their shit out and stop acting like the guys you see on wallstreet who act suicidal the moment a stock drops 5% lol.
Activity: 238
February 23, 2014, 02:12:57 PM
No one should be surprised by this.  There were tons of warnings not to invest more than you can afford to lose.  It was very clear to be a ponzi.  You had to know it wouldn't last.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 23, 2014, 02:05:53 PM
Did someone try to call the number? Is someone doing something?  Smiley

kadz, they took your money and ran away. You'll come to terms with it eventually. If you're worrying this much, I'm afraid you put in more than you can afford to lose.
February 23, 2014, 01:59:36 PM
Did someone try to call the number? Is someone doing something?  Smiley
February 23, 2014, 01:54:43 PM
I still have funds pending and actually about 12 hours over due, and i'm not getting anything from them.

This pretty much means they are slowly withdrawing whats left to their own account.

Right. Maybe this one here..: https://blockchain.info/de/address/1CGVyAgAx9gg1va5pGNVJtF6gdKpPUVTSf
Activity: 448
February 23, 2014, 01:50:31 PM
I still have funds pending and actually about 12 hours over due, and i'm not getting anything from them.

This pretty much means they are slowly withdrawing whats left to their own account.

Activity: 80
February 23, 2014, 01:46:30 PM
How come theire bitcoin wallet is still spitting out.

https://blockchain.info/nl/address/159wUHxjEQg9e9fgzoMVkFdyUknS3XKymk

They paying out  Huh
February 23, 2014, 01:37:10 PM
the strange thing is that they have only made 12 btc...closing so early for a mere 12 btc??? that's dumb lol
They made much more than that. According to my rough calculations they received 142 btc and sent 63 btc. Profit: 79 btc. Probably a bit more because the site was open for a while after i made the count. If you have other info please link to it. My numbers come from entering the info on the site into a spreadsheet.
Don't forget the 1200LTC left in the account... and I think there was a lot of Doge left too.
Activity: 141
Merit: 101
February 23, 2014, 01:29:38 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 23, 2014, 01:21:26 PM
I doubt it's that they had a server issue, I think what it was is that due to 1 person having to manually send everyones payouts after 48 hours it got too ridiculous for 1 support person to handle so I would imagine they needed a new server that could handle automatic payout to the vast amount of people that were depositing. Remember yesterday they said due to so many deposits they had to set it to manual mode? I assume the server they started off with could only handle so much, I think what they are probably actually doing is migrating the entire operation to a higher class server infrastructure.

lol.

read the parable about the chess inventor again.. and instead of chess squares, think of each one as a DAY.

I dont care if it is run by krugman, and buffet and paulson.. ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO SURVIVE MORE THAN A COUPLE WEEKS.. or it would own the entire alt coin and bitcoin markets within 2 months.

your grasping at straws.... much like I am sure madoffs victims did when they found out.. "nah i will still get the money.. I will.. I will" and then they never did. You know many people who get scammed refuse to believe it even when shown how the scam works. they dont like to think they were taken for a ride. I have been yelled at for removing peoples fake antivirus virus all because they actually paid for it. And many think I am the one trying to scam them by removing their fake scanner and replacing it with a real one because they would rather think they were wise.. catching me trying to scam them.. then that they were unwise as they were scammed by a fake virus scanner showing fake viruses and demanding money to remove them.

the site and dudes are gone.. it couldnt last.
if it does come back.. you might have a week.. maybe 2 but it cant last. IT CANT. mathematically impossible.

For those not inclined to do the math: your "profit" has to come from *somewhere* since no economic activity is generating wealth. So the deposited amount has to matched every 2 days.

Day 2: 100 BTC total
Day 4: 200 (+100 for the 2x payout to Day 2 investors)
Day 6: 400 (+200 for Day 4 investors because they had 0 after payout to Day 2 investors)
Day 8: 800 (same reasoning)

I think they had something like 150 BTC before they went down?  If that went on for just 8 more days, it would need 2400 BTC deposited! It doesn't matter that you're just putting in money that you "won". The 2x payout amount has to be coming from somewhere, i.e. either new investors putting in new money or old investors injecting more money.

Gotta be an early bird and cash out by the 6th day or so. Though I honestly thought it would go on a few more days so I don't blame the people who are surprised. They could've scammed a lot more so it's their "loss". Wink
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
February 23, 2014, 01:12:10 PM
It seems like someone send them 225 BTC yesterday. That might explain why they are offline.
I read it on another forum.

I am not sure if it is true. Sad

well goodluck to all of you guys
first thing you should do when you enter into a ponzi observe about the situation second dont invest what you cannot afford to lose
im happy that i try the other one before trying this one
im sorry for the other who did not get their money Sad
Pages:
Jump to: