Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Doubler - coin2x - coin2x.com - page 17. (Read 29015 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Ain't no party like a Counterparty!
February 22, 2014, 08:12:50 PM
Yeah they said it's 1 support person and 3 traders. I think it's the 1 support person that manually sends the funds to each person when they see someones 48 hours is up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 22, 2014, 07:43:46 PM
Not sure I'll put more in if they don't get this delay sorted out. What happens when the delay approaches infinity (i.e. Mt. Gox)? Tongue

Still waiting on my first deposit to be processed.

Which deposit? IFC?

No, DOGE.

I wait to get paid out, too. It is processing for 5h now. But I got paid out already with my other deposits.
So... it's working. Maybe they are sleeping. They are just 4 persons. Also support isn't online.
As they said earlier that it's all manual now, so I think they are sleeping. I think this is around the same time as they were yesterday so I guess we can see payments in a few hours.
February 22, 2014, 07:41:13 PM
Not sure I'll put more in if they don't get this delay sorted out. What happens when the delay approaches infinity (i.e. Mt. Gox)? Tongue

Which deposit? IFC?

No, DOGE.

I wait to get paid out, too. It is processing for 5h now. But I got paid out already with my other deposits.
So... it's working. Maybe they are sleeping. They are just 4 persons. Also support isn't online.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 22, 2014, 07:38:32 PM

Which deposit? IFC?

No, DOGE.
February 22, 2014, 07:26:26 PM

Which deposit? IFC?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 22, 2014, 07:24:29 PM

February 22, 2014, 06:46:57 PM
Payments seem to be many hours behind on several coins. They have pulled the plug?

From twitter
coin2x @coin2x  16h
Due to a lot of requests for payout, we have to set withdrawal in manual mode. The payouts could be processed up to 20 minutes.

My bitcoin payout today was about 5 hours late, but it did arrive.

Haha Cheesy "20 minutes" and 5 hours are far away from each other...
Activity: 238
February 22, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
Payments seem to be many hours behind on several coins. They have pulled the plug?

From twitter
coin2x @coin2x  16h
Due to a lot of requests for payout, we have to set withdrawal in manual mode. The payouts could be processed up to 20 minutes.

My bitcoin payout today was about 5 hours late, but it did arrive.
Activity: 154
February 22, 2014, 06:02:08 PM
Activity: 238
February 22, 2014, 05:59:29 PM
Well, with things like this, main thing is not to get greedy. Guess you have noticed, that total deposits have doubled in no time and amount people gamble with are ridiculous. If this would be "real money", would you sent thousands of dollars to someone you don't know if he only said "I'll double it" without questioning how? Yeah.. many of you would obviously. Grin

However, if people are simply reinvesting the coins they got paid out, the amount escalates quickly and they are not really risking any more than their initial investment.  I know each payout I've gotten I put 75% back in, so the amounts i'm putting in now are getting "ridiculous".  Even if I lose the deposit, I've held back a fair amount more than I started with.  
Activity: 140
February 22, 2014, 05:46:56 PM
At least someone with a bit of common sense that understand how they operate  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2014, 05:29:18 PM
Its blatantly a straight up Ponzi!! No professional traders day trading with deposits!! But i give it a while. When word spreads that people are getting paid and they gain trust big bucks are going to flow in!! Why would they shut up shop now with a hundred or so bitcoins when they can have thousands or tens of thousands!!! & thats the way this is going!! Genius idea i gotta say!!
February 22, 2014, 04:58:11 PM
This won't end well for someone; it is a total ponzi scheme.

I think anyone who starts off dropping a lot of money and then the website just shuts down will lose a lot of money. For those of us like me who started off investing very little, if it turns into a lot of money (after doubling over and over) and the website shuts down it's not quite the same as losing lots of money because i never had lots of money to begin with.
And if you take parts of the profit along the way, it's a bonus.

Exactly! That is why i'm betting everything as quickly as possible hoping this thing can at least last a week so by next friday i'll go from having barely 1/10 of a btc to around 2 btc.
Yes, just 1 week operate it can give a lot amount to us
I'm getting there, took out my initial investment and I'm only playing with profit.

I can see this going for at least a month.

People get greedy after the first payment and keep going.

It will last long enough. They make enough profit with our deposits. Why should they scam us? they'll make more money if it will sty like this.
February 22, 2014, 03:45:44 PM

I think anyone who starts off dropping a lot of money and then the website just shuts down will lose a lot of money. For those of us like me who started off investing very little, if it turns into a lot of money (after doubling over and over) and the website shuts down it's not quite the same as losing lots of money because i never had lots of money to begin with.

Exactly! That is why i'm betting everything as quickly as possible hoping this thing can at least last a week so by next friday i'll go from having barely 1/10 of a btc to around 2 btc.
I'm getting there, took out my initial investment and I'm only playing with profit.

I can see this going for at least a month.

People get greedy after the first payment and keep going.
Activity: 196
Need any help ? Just PM me
February 22, 2014, 03:33:59 PM

February 22, 2014, 03:32:01 PM

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 22, 2014, 03:31:43 PM
Well, with things like this, main thing is not to get greedy. Guess you have noticed, that total deposits have doubled in no time and amount people gamble with are ridiculous. If this would be "real money", would you sent thousands of dollars to someone you don't know if he only said "I'll double it" without questioning how? Yeah.. many of you would obviously. Grin
February 22, 2014, 03:06:13 PM

February 22, 2014, 02:32:17 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 22, 2014, 02:22:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: