Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto-exchange - page 2. (Read 732 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 18, 2016, 05:26:51 AM
Hello everyone!

What is the best exchange to convert LTC(BTC) into USD PayPal with minimal comission?  Wink
There are many exchangers to convert litecoin/bitcoin are like huobi, okcoin and another else but you will be difficulty find exchanger who accept USD to paypal with minimal comission because as we know paypal is reversible service.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
July 18, 2016, 05:23:25 AM
Hi FruitsBasket. Can you advise any trusted person here?
By the way, do you know any good exchange for such deal?
For trading Litecoin to Bitcoin I would use: poloniex.com
And for trading Bitcoin to PayPal, u can trade with zazarb or with me.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 18, 2016, 05:19:38 AM
what FB said is correct.  but after exchanging ltc to btc, if you dont find any trusted member here then you can also exchange your  btc for paypal on localbitcoin. it is a very trusted exchange website. but please choose the right person there who has  a good trade history. btw, conversion from ltc to paypal directly is not really easy so dont  expect it to be done so fast.

Thank you for your advise. I'll look through localbitcoins.com.
The fast deal is not essential for me. I can wait for some time. The main purpose is to get paypal usd with the lowest comission.

[/quote]
For markets altcoin to bitcoin you can try using poloniex and bittrex they have big volume and and be trusted. And for exchange bitcoin to paypal you can try using virwox, there are not many exchanger from bitcoin to paypal with low fees.
[/quote]

Thanks, but i'm really interested in transfer LTC into paypal USD. I'll look through exchanges that you've advised.

But is there any exchange service that can exchange LTC to paypal directly?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2016, 05:07:09 AM
Hello everyone!

What is the best exchange to convert LTC(BTC) into USD PayPal with minimal comission?  Wink
For markets altcoin to bitcoin you can try using poloniex and bittrex they have big volume and and be trusted. And for exchange bitcoin to paypal you can try using virwox, there are not many exchanger from bitcoin to paypal with low fees.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
July 18, 2016, 05:02:51 AM
-snip-
what FB said is correct.  but after exchanging ltc to btc, if you dont find any trusted member here then you can also exchange your  btc for paypal on localbitcoin. it is a very trusted exchange website. but please choose the right person there who has  a good trade history. btw, conversion from ltc to paypal directly is not really easy so dont  expect it to be done so fast.
July 18, 2016, 04:46:36 AM
Hi FruitsBasket. Can you advise any trusted person here?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
July 18, 2016, 04:41:03 AM
Hello everyone!

What is the best exchange to convert LTC(BTC) into USD PayPal with minimal comission?  Wink
Go to poloniex and sell your litecoin for bitcoin.
Then withdraw those bitcoin and exchange it here with trusted persons for PayPal funds at a 1:1 rate.
This way is probably the best and costs the least fee.
July 18, 2016, 04:38:19 AM
Hello everyone!

What is the best exchange to convert LTC(BTC) into USD PayPal with minimal comission?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: