Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Exchange Alternatives - What Are The Best Ones Out There? - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Thrre are a lot of exchanges out there but what matters is that they are not the best but they are trusted.

I will not be stating these sites since I know the time you are reading this, you are thinking some.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Poloniex exchange also before is really one of the best exchange before, especially when I am starting to enter in the world of cryptocurrencies. As time goes by newly created and public exchange starting to pop.
I saw the list but some of them are not popular, first time I saw. For sure those exchange has very low volume which is red flag for me once the volume is not that huge.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
I am not in accordance with your list because what you have listed on that page are exchanges with flaw, the two popular ones that I found there are Coinbase and Polenix, for Coinbase, I didn’t think I have any issue with them, US traders that are using it more are the one  that can really give review in how the exchange has been performing, but you see Polenix, I would not recommend them because ever since they came back the second time, after Bittrex and binance pushed them away, it has been one complain or the other from some of their users, of which I know some of them personally, so I would really not go with Polenix.

I am not even seen binance, kucoin and some other ones on your list, these are the exchanges that I expected that you should have listed first.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Hey guys!

I think this can be very useful to someone who is starting out or maybe wants to change exchange because of some rates or something.

So I added some exchanges on one page where you can choose one post and read it trough.

If you want to see a review/alternative for some exchange, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Here is the page that I am talking about - https://paybis.com/blog/exchange-alternatives/
Pages:
Jump to: