Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Exchange Giant Binance to Launch Operations in South Korea - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
This is good news.   Binance is my favorite exchange by far and I'm glad to see more people who will get a chance to use a great exchange.  Bad exchanges hurt the reputation of crypto and cause FUD to new investors.   Good luck Binance!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Once this happens, it means the gap between binance and other exchanges will further increase. Expert the price of BNB to skyrocket soon then. Maybe to $50 who knows.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
This will be good news for binance and crypto in general i think. Koreans are goong to go mad for legal binance operations lol. Maybe i should pick up some bnb tokens
It's a good news but remember the binance exchange must work with the regulation in south korea and that will need a lot of time to get the license from the korea regulators and we know that korea is becoming the crypto house right now.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
This will be good news for binance and crypto in general i think. Koreans are goong to go mad for legal binance operations lol. Maybe i should pick up some bnb tokens
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
This seems to be in line with the expected announcement of the ban lift, specially now that both South Korea and China signed an agreement to work jointly in crypto regulation. This will be more fuel for the upcoming bull cycle.
Pages:
Jump to: