Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Exchange Hack - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 01, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
With the increased rate on hack on crypto Exchanges, many has began to fear. Actually this is not good for the crypto world.

What would be your suggestions to any crypto exchange to enhance security and avoid being hacked?
Moreover,  base in my understanding I don't think any hack could occure without involvement of an insider.  This is not an easy task
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 01, 2018, 05:38:19 AM
When an exchange is hacked as it is getting common these days, hopefully nothing would happen to traders  funds for the fact that SAFU is expected to be implemented. No any single exchange that is rendering total free service to any trader. Every funds is expeceted to be safe
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 05:37:24 AM
With the increased rate on hack on crypto Exchanges, many has began to fear. Actually this is not good for the crypto world.

What would be your suggestions to any crypto exchange to enhance security and avoid being hacked?

They need to ensure their servers are secure and encrypted and also that there are no potentially vulnerable back doors. A lot of top exchanges get white hat hackers to try and hack their exchange in an attempt to uncover vulnerabilities that they can then restore, that's probably the best option that these exchanges have.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
To be prepared to face any possible uncertainties could be the best suggestion that I can offer. Preparation is tougher than in actual situation. Once we failed to plan we planned to fail.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

If I may ask, is there any recent crypto exchange hack? however to be on the safer side you should protect yourself by not storing your crypto tokens in an exchange,the exchange itself should put some strong security measures in place to protect their exchange platform.
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24
November 01, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

It's their obligation to upgrade their security they are going to lose traders and investors if they do not upgrade it, who would want to trade on a not secured environment, they will be out of business if that security leak persists.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

Every exchange has a different security. Every exchange also has advantages and disadvantages.
So, my advice is to use a top exchange. You can choose in coinmarketcap.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: