Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto exchangers and kyc - page 5. (Read 727 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
Binance i dont trust anyways i never use and never will.
Poloniex is good enough at least its backed by people who i know who they are.
Second good company is coinbase.

My friend told me that he want to start international exchange without kyc request at all.
But what % he should take ? And he gona have enough customers?   

He also told me that he want to start providing service for usa people to buy ico tokens.
And helping usa people to hide their money because goverment in usa is pain irs will rob all your money there..
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
Is anyone know there is any crypto exchangers who dont ask kyc ??

Like its no bs transaction you send them coin they send you money with western union monegram or bank transfer.
Or you transfer them money they dont ask stupid questions they just make the trade happend.
Is anyone like this ? I spoken my friend from former soviet union country he said he dont care if only customers he can do exchanger without kyc.

Binance for example doesn't enforce KYC if you withdraw less than 2 BTC's a day, if you want to withdraw more than that daily then KYC is required.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 20, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

Like its no bs transaction you send them coin they send you money with western union monegram or bank transfer.
Or you transfer them money they dont ask stupid questions they just make the trade happend.
Is anyone like this ? I spoken my friend from former soviet union country he said he dont care if only customers he can do exchanger without kyc.

These days it is becoming the norm for exchanges to request for ID documentation for KYC. Off the top of my head, I can name Etherdelta, IDEX, Kucoin, Crex24 e.t.c but these are mostly low volume exchanges. Meanwhile, the other popular ones with large trade volume like Binance have set a limit for withdrawal for those unwilling to do KYC procedure
September 20, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
What you think is any demand for this kind of service ?

Since this service can run good because no more banking trojans...like back in the days people payed you money with stolen bank logins.
Now this is not problem banks are safe now.
And back in the days this was reason to verify your customer with kyc.

But is any demand for excanging service without KYC ?
September 20, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: