Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto for travelling - page 2. (Read 829 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 09, 2018, 01:19:32 PM
there is a possibility that everything will happen,live our own government how to respond to the existence of bitcoin on society..judging from the current developments,in fact a small portion already has payments using tokens..
such as electricity payments or toll road payments, all of them have used tokens and that's where cryptocurency must dare to compete for the progress of the state or government..
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
October 09, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
Travel is cool and unfortunately to go to at least one country you need a lot of money. It seems to me that if cryptocurrencies were associated with travel, then the process would be more automated and travel would be easier and cheaper
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
October 09, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
In fact, this idea will be a good success, because it will simplify very many operations for the exchange of cryptocurrency and fiat funds!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 08, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
I think it is not necessary to launch own crypto.
Better allow crypto payments in BTC or ETH in order people can pay whatever they want. It is my opinion.
That certainly depends on each team anyway and I really do not think it should be a problem when it comes to launching your own utility coin or token for your project as long as you know it is going to be readily available across exchanges, it would help you to get funds for making the project a better one, and then you can center the token around the demand for the product that you have in the long run which will make early holders and investors have a huge profit from it in the long run. This does not mean using BTC and ETH even with your token is not possible.
Activity: 210
October 07, 2018, 06:13:43 AM
I think that if we can pay with cryptocurrency everywhere nothing new can be invented. There are bitcoin, ether, litecoin and many other worthy coins, they are quite suitable for this role. But I think it will be many years before that happens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 07, 2018, 05:40:47 AM
Why not? After a while, it will be very realistic. Not only for traveling, but also for everyday life. Fast transactions and low commission and worldwide recognition)
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 05:21:14 AM
because i do not travel abroad yet. but hearing some news about lot of countries legalised it,so i have hope blockchain become as leadership for traveling industries.
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 05:09:12 AM
There are a variety of projects that are developing a new era in travelling industry. Blockchain based apps and services for travelling will come to the market in 2019 and I hope the leaders of the travelling industry will be blockchain based companies.
Activity: 322
October 07, 2018, 05:06:27 AM
Hello, last time I joined a bounty campaign, I come up with this concept, just forgetting what its project name, but you can research on that. By the way, it is a good scenario also and more useful if it is fully implemented, it would be a great ease to the travelers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 06:58:20 AM
I do not know.
Someone from the fans saw, conducted an experiment, traveling with a crypt. But it is still too early to use cryptocurrency for this. Another world is not ready.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 05, 2018, 06:33:13 AM
I do not understand why think out new cryptocurrency for travel. It is possible to travel perfectly paying off with bitcoin if it is accepted for payment worldwide
This is one of the reasons I keep saying that once bitcoin starts getting adopted hugely, this scaling problem finally becomes a thing of the past, the usage of bitcoin will touch every sector and that includes the transport sector as well and with that, unless there is a platform with one solidly demanded product,

I doubt if this is something they will be able to cope with when it comes to the altcoins making huge waves as bitcoin takes the huge dominance. I am not against crypto for travelling as we have seen some of them a while back, but I really do not see any serious need for it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 04, 2018, 06:02:24 PM
it might be much better if all countries could facilitate to make it easier for tourists so they don't have to bother exchanging the currency they use to be used as a transaction tool in every country they visit. In fact, I think if in the future all countries formalize the existence of crypto for tourists visiting the country they are visiting, crypto payment transactions are definitely fairer than having to exchange cash first, because crypto is almost the same as a dollar whose price is set based on demand and supply in the global market so that all countries can find out
Activity: 157
October 04, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
There are already projects that offer similar services. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to implement. Many countries and enterprises are not ready to switch to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 04:39:01 AM
I want to say that if there was a fully functioning multi-currency card with internal conversion, then it would be used by a large number of people, because this is a very convenient tool for payment.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
Yes it will be really good and much easier than cash. I have really strong feelings we will see these kind of adoption in near future. Because crypto investors are increasing so also these people want to use crypto in their daily  lifes.  If crypto will continue this type of growth speed. we will definetly see these kind of adoptions as fast as possible. i am looking forward to buying some food with my ethereum in supermarkets.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 03, 2018, 06:46:43 PM
Well that's exactly the goal of cryptocurrency, to produce a single currency that is useable anywhere.

The fact that you needed to make a thread asking people to imagine this just goes to show that you really have no imagination, or that you are just desperately posting for merit.

Whoever gave you merit for this thread is obviously an idiot also.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
October 03, 2018, 06:08:39 PM
I had a similar idea about relocation and how crypto can help me in this journey. I have seen one project that is actually working like a hotel book website in crypto, I guess it was tripbit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 05:50:21 PM
Personally, I think there are projects available serving those purposes but some are tentative and so we don't see them functioning. Maybe in future when Bitcoin and crypto matures further and the adoption increases, all those proposed use cases will become useful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 05:47:59 PM
Hello guys, wanna ask you funny question. Let's suppose one is fond of travelling or wants to relocate. Do you have any ideas how could it be possible that in the future we buy tickets and book hotels with cryptocurrency? and can there be any coins for tousits in the future? it would be really convinient instead of exchanging money in each country. just imagine that museums, restoraunts, car rentals and all sorts of attractions admit crypto, how much easier it would be instead of dealing with cash! sometimes you can even be fooled in exchange offices or given counterfeit money. so many actions which only cause headache and anxiety. i have heard that Lufthansa took a part into project based on Eth and that they are investing into swiss project Winding tree and that they use their own coin LIF. as i understood that is really close to what i was dreaming about, a possibility for paying with crypto for transportation and accomodation. i have lost track of what they are doing now, though, maybe it all works right now. do you have any other examples or suggestions how crypto might affect our exploring the world? i'd like to know your thoughts Smiley

I suppose I have seen such a project awhile ago
You are able to use their token for flight tickets hotel bookings and even interestingly
The token is said to be fixed to a price of 1$ on a constant basis
You can look up traveler project for more information or simply use their. Website: traveler.com

Just my views, do ensure to do your own researches
Activity: 108
October 03, 2018, 05:39:03 PM
Hello guys, wanna ask you funny question. Let's suppose one is fond of travelling or wants to relocate. Do you have any ideas how could it be possible that in the future we buy tickets and book hotels with cryptocurrency? and can there be any coins for tousits in the future? it would be really convinient instead of exchanging money in each country. just imagine that museums, restoraunts, car rentals and all sorts of attractions admit crypto, how much easier it would be instead of dealing with cash! sometimes you can even be fooled in exchange offices or given counterfeit money. so many actions which only cause headache and anxiety. i have heard that Lufthansa took a part into project based on Eth and that they are investing into swiss project Winding tree and that they use their own coin LIF. as i understood that is really close to what i was dreaming about, a possibility for paying with crypto for transportation and accomodation. i have lost track of what they are doing now, though, maybe it all works right now. do you have any other examples or suggestions how crypto might affect our exploring the world? i'd like to know your thoughts Smiley
it was really nice. there were such projects in the past years. not now. after the fall trend, no one offered that kind of project. but you need to use a very functional coin. the purpose is to visit, travel, entertainment .....
The next time you travel you should bring mostly Bitcoins because it is accepted in shops more than most coins are.
Pages:
Jump to: