Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto-friendliest country in the world? - page 2. (Read 390 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 6
i think Japan is the most friendliest country for Crypto market. Japan not only allow its usage but also regulated it and put it under the tax net through which they can eliminate the negative effects and everyone will be able to use it legally.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
Southeast Asian countries are , in my opinion, the crypto friendliest countries in the world. Some are having stricter policies (I'm not sure if Singapore is part of it) but Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, etc. are good examples.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
But at the same time people holding Swiss bank accounts are considered criminals for money laundering so how it's crypto-friendly when it is considered illegal to hold money in those bank accounts?

I know UAE is not crypto-friendly but they literally charge 0 taxes even if you have millions in your bank account and don't even ask much questions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
First of all you should consider what is a crypto friendly country for you. In most EU countries and in US you won't get to jail (or even your bank accounts locked) for having some crypto coins. It is also possible to make some crypto payments. And it is totally legal. But for some reason people are still searching for friendlier country.
I would also suggest that US would be a better country simply because if you are looking for a place, with a developed economy and financial markets, that are constantly implementing different instruments then it would be US.

I've been wondering for a while now which country in the world is the most "crypto-friendly" if that makes any sense... and I don't mean it with a negative connotation. I really wish to find out which country supports crypto and sees crypto as a potential way of taking over fiat. Any suggestions?

Edit: I found this cool article about Malta being super crypto friendly? https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/why-crypto-millionaires-love-switzerlands-taxation-policies/ Although most of these perks only apply to millionaires?

Estonia.
By the way Estonia is probably the most IT friendly country in the world.
People are leaving it and the government is struggling to use different IT things in everyday life.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Malta to me still remains the cryptocurrency friendlies country in the world with their recent approval of virtual finance agents which is not far from crypto adoption and digital assets usage. They are also on the line to have the world first cryptocurrency regulations and being first to become the country to have regulated crypto coins if the sec process go through and approval is given.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I've been wondering for a while now which country in the world is the most "crypto-friendly" if that makes any sense... and I don't mean it with a negative connotation. I really wish to find out which country supports crypto and sees crypto as a potential way of taking over fiat. Any suggestions?

Edit: I found this cool article about Malta being super crypto friendly? https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/why-crypto-millionaires-love-switzerlands-taxation-policies/ Although most of these perks only apply to millionaires?

Estonia.

I heard that Estonia is a highly digitized state, where you can even vote online, or start a business, make new documents etc.
I hope other countries will follow their example.
Do you know what about paying taxes on crypto earnings?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 30, 2019, 08:57:11 PM

how do you define "cryptofriendly"
?

the stupidity of the population to sell their life and time for money?

regards
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 30, 2019, 08:11:08 PM

Estonia.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
April 30, 2019, 07:04:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: