Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Future - educational channel - page 2. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
November 21, 2018, 04:50:37 AM
I think if you want profit, this niche isn't something you have to prioritize, if you aren't really an expert, a lot of people won't see your videos. People usually search for mining related videos like how to setup miners, overcloack it and etc.
I suggest you to improve your speech, get a better microphone, you have to attract audience.
Btw here is an example of youtuber who is our member and usually posts in altcoin mining section: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCT44w6854K62cSiwA1aiXfw
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Focus on long term investing not daily trading!
November 21, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
Listen to my videos, look at my tweets ... if what I am saying makes sense to you, follow me, if you think it is nonsense just ignore me. I am not always right, but some of my past predictions just came true, maybe this is the proof you are looking for?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 07:35:44 AM
Can you share any information about your own results in trading? To teach someone you should be a master yourself  Kiss
November 20, 2018, 07:21:13 AM
Don't miss my latest video
First serious underevaluation
November 16, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
Hi everybody,
Please take a look at my crypto educational channel. You will find some great directions for your trading and please don't forget to subscribe for more future updates.
Thanks!

Follow me on Twitter
and Youtube channel
Pages:
Jump to: