Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Games AS TYPE OF INVESTING - page 5. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 981
Merit: 503
January 27, 2019, 05:46:37 PM
Hi
Dear community!

How do you think are crypto games good type of investing?
My team is developing new type of crypto collectible game and we want to ASK YOUR ADVICE: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN NEW CRYPTO GAME?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Yes, it's profitable and relatively 'safe'. The biggest risk is that the site could close and vanish with all coins. I personally have investments in Crypto-games and Yolodice, and I'm quite happy with the return. Because it's passive!

Here is one interesting article for you, with a lot of information about investing into gambling bankrolls:

https://bitcoin-millionaire.com/understanding-bitcoin-gambling-investments/
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 04:12:18 PM
Looking at the fact that virtual currencies in some games become more valuable than the currencies of some countries, it is certainly a very good idea to use an existing Bitcoin or some altcoin.
Can you explain what "collectible" game means?
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 03:41:44 PM
Hi
Dear community!

How do you think are crypto games good type of investing?
My team is developing new type of crypto collectible game and we want to ASK YOUR ADVICE: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN NEW CRYPTO GAME?

UPDATE

IS IT INTERESTING TO YOU TO TAKE PART IN PLAYING BRAND NEW CRYPTO COLLECTIBLE ART GAME WHERE EACH USER HAVE ABILITY NOT ONLY TO BUY DIGITAL CARDS PRE-PREPARED BY DEVELOPERS BUT ALSO CAN CREATE OWN DIGITAL ARTWORK WHICH IS REAL ERC-721 TOKEN?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Pages:
Jump to: