Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Games Survey - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 16, 2019, 07:37:51 PM
How long are we going to continue to have game platforms integrated on blockchain.
For quite some time, I was seeing so many projects on games. At a point, I was developing interest, but I discovered they they were not getting go any feasible and appreciable point.
Lunching another without anything unique from others might be a problem.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 16, 2019, 03:25:34 PM
I suggest you to launch your game after eth network gets rids of all the scalability issues resulting in cheaper and faster transactions because with slow or congested network dapps or games will also become sluggish.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
January 16, 2019, 03:15:53 PM
there's lots and lots of games already and none of them are really getting anywhere, why do you want to create one?
a collectible game like all these collect flowers, kittens etc? or an "actual game"?
I don't understand why people see value in either currently since the value is created from demand that has no use outside the (probably) soon-to-be-dead game.

why not work on something useful?  Cool
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 02:15:42 PM
Hello, Dear Community!

My team is working on development of new crypto game.
It will be ERC-721 collectible game where every user will have ability not only to trade or collect tokens but also to create cards with own hands.

So now we need community's help and I want to ask you to write your opinion about crypto games. We are open to any advices about development and marketing. Please fell free to write whatever you want.

Also we are looking for first users who are interested in testing our product before official realize. If you are interested please write it in this topic.

Also if you can please give us your advice about best resources to promote our product.

Thank you for attention!
And looking forward to hearing from you)
Pages:
Jump to: