Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-Games.net] Investment Returns, Updated weekly, Week 35, +27.96% in BTC - page 5. (Read 16335 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Week 25 has been added!

This week my Btc investment saw a 0.11% increase.

This week my Eth investment saw a 0.15% increase.

This week my Doge investment saw a 1.73% increase.

This week my Ltc investment saw a 0.80% increase.

This week my Dash investment saw a 3.50% increase.

This week my Grc investment saw a 0.17% decrease.

This week my XMR investment saw a 0.51% increase.

This week my PPC investment saw a 1.39% increase.
Week 24 has been added!

This week my Btc investment saw a 0.58% increase.

This week my Eth investment saw a 0.01% decrease.

This week my Doge investment saw a 0.79% increase.

This week my Ltc investment saw a 2.30% increase.

This week my Dash investment saw a 3.15% decrease.

This week my Grc investment saw a 0.41% increase.

This week my XMR investment saw a 0.03% increase.

This week my PPC investment saw a 0.18% increase.

I started tracking my own progress. As you can see, the returns have been pretty great... too bad LTC is tanking right now...

That looks like a sexy chart. I've recently just discovered crypto-games and have been hitting myself in the head for discovering so late. Seems like even though the house edge is low to attract players the returns aren't too shabby at all.

It does seem like though that usually altcoins will generate lower profit levels because of a lack of players playing altcoins, especially Gridcoin. @OP Is it wise to not invest in this bankroll since nobody bets on it anyways?

Thanks for the awesome stats OP!

Glad you joined in on the investing game! To answer your question, unfortunately some of the altcoins do not see as much wagering traffic, as such, not as much movement is seen. However, since the altcoin bankrolls are lower, a moderate sized investment can go up significantly when a high roller does show up.

Hmm... I might consider investing a bunch of coins here, but I'll just watch for a while.
Is there a way to see how much gaming volume you get daily?

Yes, when on the site, you can go to the statistics for each game/coin combo. It will show last 24 hour wagering activity as well as profit. There are also charts for the total profit/ total bankroll for each coin in the "invest" portion of the site. Let me know if you have trouble finding the stats!
Week 23 has been added!

This week my Btc investment saw a 0.62% increase.

This week my Eth investment saw a 0.40% increase.

This week my Doge investment saw a 1.06% increase.

This week my Ltc investment saw a 0.17% decrease.

This week my Dash investment saw a 2.12% increase.

This week my Grc investment saw a 0.09% decrease.

This week my XMR investment saw a 0.12% increase.

This week my PPC investment saw a 0.57% increase.
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Hmm... I might consider investing a bunch of coins here, but I'll just watch for a while.
Is there a way to see how much gaming volume you get daily?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I started tracking my own progress. As you can see, the returns have been pretty great... too bad LTC is tanking right now...

That looks like a sexy chart. I've recently just discovered crypto-games and have been hitting myself in the head for discovering so late. Seems like even though the house edge is low to attract players the returns aren't too shabby at all.

It does seem like though that usually altcoins will generate lower profit levels because of a lack of players playing altcoins, especially Gridcoin. @OP Is it wise to not invest in this bankroll since nobody bets on it anyways?

Thanks for the awesome stats OP!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/chZfeM9.png

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
This week my Btc investment saw a 6.57% increase.

This week my Ltc investment saw a 3.11% increase.

Over 100 btc lost this week, not too bad.  Unfortunately I had to divest to meet the demand in the LBC business, but I hope to reinvest shortly.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Week 22 has been added!

This week my Eth investment saw a 0.85% increase.

This week my Doge investment saw a 0.05% decrease.

This week my Dash investment saw a 1.33% increase.

This week my Grc investment saw a 0.68% increase.

I also added a 1 XMR and 10 PPC investment to be tracked weekly!
I just got into this over the weekend. Let me just say that I was super skeptical at first, but it seems legit so far. (We'll see how it goes when I try to withdraw! ^_^)

Anyway, ETH gambling on the site seems slow, so I'm not seeing much in terms of a return. I deposited and went into the negatives for about a day but slowly climbed out. I'm sitting at about .43%

I noticed there is a lot more BTC bets being made so made a deposit with that currency and have already jumped to a 6% return in a couple days.

So next, I'm going to deposit some LTC despite Twisted's low returns because I also see a lot of bets being made with it.

Eth went up some more today. Glad to have you invested. With a bit more patience, I'm certain you will be satisfied with your investments. I update this thread weekly on Sundays if you want to see how the other coins are doing. I will be adding Monero and Peercoin investments this Sunday.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
I noticed there is a lot more BTC bets being made
You missed to factor in the bankroll size.
Looking at the last 30 days here and ignoring the difference in house edges:
3,524.31687260 BTC wagered over a bankroll of 1,566.32812187 (225%)
40,667.22567746 ETH wagered over a bankroll of 20,970.66687673 (194%)

Anyway, ETH gambling on the site seems slow, so I'm not seeing much in terms of a return. I'm sitting at about .43%
That sounds awesome. If my math isn't off, you're looking at a 53% profit yearly with compounding there.
(Assuming 3 days for the 0.43%, calculated over 300 days).
Activity: 3
I just got into this over the weekend. Let me just say that I was super skeptical at first, but it seems legit so far. (We'll see how it goes when I try to withdraw! ^_^)

Anyway, ETH gambling on the site seems slow, so I'm not seeing much in terms of a return. I deposited and went into the negatives for about a day but slowly climbed out. I'm sitting at about .43%

I noticed there is a lot more BTC bets being made so made a deposit with that currency and have already jumped to a 6% return in a couple days.

So next, I'm going to deposit some LTC despite Twisted's low returns (edit: last week) because I also see a lot of bets being made with it.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

Great day for BTC investors - 100 BTC profit at 1667 invested BTC - that's 6% growth in a single day! Hope to see something similar with Monero and Ethereum investments in the future  Cool
Week 21 has been added!

This week my Btc investment saw a 0.45% increase.

This week my Eth investment saw a 0.61% increase.

This week my Doge investment saw a 1.42% increase.

This week my Ltc investment saw a 0.81% decrease.

This week my Dash investment saw a 2.09% increase.

This week my Grc investment saw a 0.08% decrease.
Activity: 23
My invest has been positive most of the time im divesting my funds as soon as ive reached 10k profit after subtacting the fees  so everytime i divest my invest is up 10k sats ive got about 34% growth in about 4 months with that "method" Its probably not the best but in my opinion the quickest
Week 20 has been added!

This week my Btc investment saw a 0.40% increase.

This week my Eth investment saw a 0.37% increase.

This week my Doge investment saw a 1.52% increase.

This week my Ltc investment saw a 1.38% increase.

This week my Dash investment saw a 1.18% increase.

This week my Grc investment saw a 1.27% decrease.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Yes, this protects users from being hacked to a certain extend.
Any sort of protection will only be "to a certain extend". There's no 100% security, and assuming there is only makes you deny the risks.
Security can always, and will ever, just be as good as possible.

How long have they been around?

- May 2014: First Launch as DogecoinMachine.net
- August 2014: Rebranding to Crypto-Games.net
- June 2015: Public Investments are enabled
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
That is good, but I would like to see another security measure, only few sites use this one: You set a withdraw address on your account, what means you can't withdraw to any other addresses. If someone hack you, they won't be able to change the withdraw receiver.
You need to confirm every withdrawal you issue via a link sent to your registered email.
If someone was to get access to your account, and tries to withdraw any funds, you'll receive the mail, and be abled to block any account activity until you've recovered full control.

Yes, this protects users from being hacked to a certain extend. However, the first thing which comes to my mind is what if the website goes down due to a hack or intentionally. How long have they been around?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As the BTC price is fluctuating a lot these days (rising), do you think your altcoin investments worth even giving a higher percentage profit weekly?

What is the most worthful currency investment for you?
Pages:
Jump to: