Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Crypto-Games.net ★ Presents from santa! ★ - page 10. (Read 4338 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
мoи ник  Crypto-Games.net Deavon571 cнoвим гoдoм пapaвилca мнe игpи и кpoмe тaвo тyт иecт пoпyлapниe кpиптoвaлюти yдaчa вceм

My Crypto-Games nickname:   Ingui777
I like Crypto-Games because: I like it because the retreats are fast
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
My Crypto-Games nickname: doddolo
I like Crypto-Games because: Very generous people. Lot of funny games.

Thanks
My Crypto-Games nickname:darkharvest
I like Crypto-Games because:Fun free gambling and great people.
Nickname is bitdoodoo
Activity: 31
My Crypto-Games nickname: Hardwell
I like Crypto-Games because you have low withdrawal fees and also the people on chat are very helpful.
Activity: 3
My Crypto-Games nickname:Bagga388
I like Crypto-Games because: it has great dice interface , the chat is always very informative regarding everything crypto the mods are super awesome very strict so  the chat is never filled with spam .. One word for Crypto-games .EPIC
My Crypto-Games nickname: moetif

I like Crypto-Games because: different alt coins... fun chats...and the awesome random prizes you guys give out...
My Crypto-Games nickname: kittylucky
I like Crypto-Games because: Its a great dice game ! The best of the bests! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
First forgive me posting from this account, I do that because I was not able to recover my own account  ( Danydee ) https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/danydee-139084 that is hacked from me yet.
I used it for long to post for the ' 5000 Satoshi giveaway ' and the ' free DOGE lottery ticket ' (that give me win one time Cheesy ), I also contest one time for the giveaway( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19006601 )
Note that my Crypto-Games Username and email also are unchanged from the time I get my account.

So please I ask for considering my aplication regarding the reasons I cited above
Thank you

My Crypto-Games nickname: Nino
I like Crypto-Games because:   I like Crypto-Games because is clear, fast and easy to manage in every point of it, that's give a really very good experience playing on it
Really a work of true-Pro! Congrats, bravo! Smiley

Thanks
Happy Holidays to all,

My Crypto-Games nickname: jemae
I like Crypto-Games because: it is awesome
Activity: 17
My Crypto-Games nickname: Samothrace
I like Crypto-Games because: It is simple to use and trustworthy.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
My Crypto-Games nickname: Gibbons761
I like Crypto-Games because there lots of options on the auto dice you can't find in other website
Activity: 18
My Crypto-Games nickname: harry1
I like Crypto-Games because of money earned in free
My Crypto-Games nickname: Santino720
I like Crypto-Games because: fun with a profit opportunity. Thank you.
     My Crypto-Games nickname: x6x6
I like Crypto-Games because:I love money.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
My Crypto-Games nickname: Bentlee915
I like Crypto-Games because:I love it and it is the best crypto-game
Activity: 26

My Crypto-Games nickname: maxximm
I like Crypto-Games because: There are a wide variety of coins you can play with. And there are lots of provably fair games to play. People on there can be fun to chat with too.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Unfortunately Newbies are not eligible for payment (newly created accounts won't get bonus)
Merit: 100
 Farmhouse
Pages:
Jump to: