Author

Topic: [Crypto-Games.net] ★ Signature Campaign ★ Senior - Legendary[FULL] ★ - page 120. (Read 191470 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Leaving campaign. I have 440 posts until I left. Thank you for this campaign.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I have another suggestion: separate the avatar/PM campaign from the signature campaign. I wouldn't mind if you deducted the amount from the signature campaign. Avatars sort of make a user unique and some people dislike using the same avatar for a campaign.

We want our enrolled users to wear both Avatar/PM and Signature. There are many campaigns out there with different rules for each of them. Every user is abled to find the campaign that fits his needs. Reverse, there are enough people willing to sign up under our conditions, so I think we're good with the rules as they are right now.

Hi i was wondering that i am just a couple of posts away from jr.member so is there any chances for me to enroll...?
Thank You.

There is...do a few posts, reach jr. rank, change your sig/pm and apply here in the given format.

Lutpin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi i was wondering that i am just a couple of posts away from jr.member so is there any chances for me to enroll...?
Thank You.
Sounds great.

I have another suggestion: separate the avatar/PM campaign from the signature campaign. I wouldn't mind if you deducted the amount from the signature campaign. Avatars sort of make a user unique and some people dislike using the same avatar for a campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
hi zino i want to apply.. although im not so confident to my post... Tongue haha.. goodluck to me..Tongue

Username: neochiny
Current Post Count: 36
Current Rank: jr. member
Bitcoin Address: 15GBjpvrJnx5a6uE8n3km1MUygvWLp13su
Added.

Check PM  Smiley

BTW as the camp has been successful so far, are you guys planning to add Sr. member slots as well?

Senior slots will be opened only for old users who has joined this campaign ~3 rounds before.
What would be the estimated pay per post in that case?
Rates for Sr.members are not yet decided.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
hi zino i want to apply.. although im not so confident to my post... Tongue haha.. goodluck to me..Tongue

Added.

Check PM  Smiley

BTW as the camp has been successful so far, are you guys planning to add Sr. member slots as well?

Senior slots will be opened only for old users who has joined this campaign ~3 rounds before.
What would be the estimated pay per post in that case?
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Requesting other forum users not to post on behalf of me/Lutpin/DogecoinMachine/Joter.

copper member

Added.

Check PM  Smiley

Activity: 154

That would be fantastic; I see that DogecoinMachine has a signature that would be great for a Sr. Member. +1.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
No hard feelings ashfaq  Grin
Bro i guess the other guy before you just got rejected because of his post quality, i dont think you should enroll for this campaign without improving your posts.

Thanks for managing the sig campaign for us. We really appreciate your concern.

Username: plost24
Current Post Count: 179
Current Rank: member
Bitcoin Address: 14LYJHnU2oX5Wfbcj5iYo5P7rHcdro2DD8
Sorry. Declined!
Improve your post quality and reapply next week(if there is any slot available).
Member slots are closed for now.

This might be another reason why plost24 was declined.

Who we enroll and who not is our decision after all. But everyone is invited to apply as long as there are open slots in his user group.

Lutpin
Your Welcome
of course you people are the decision makers,i was just trying to show him the right track while you guys were busy. Wink

I am Sorry if that was disturbing. Cry Cry
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Bro i guess the other guy before you just got rejected because of his post quality, i dont think you should enroll for this campaign without improving your posts.

Thanks for managing the sig campaign for us. We really appreciate your concern.

Sorry. Declined!
Improve your post quality and reapply next week(if there is any slot available).

This might be another reason why plost24 was declined.

Who we enroll and who not is our decision after all. But everyone is invited to apply as long as there are open slots in his user group.

Lutpin
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games

hmm.. im not a boy.. so dont call me bro...Tongue yeah i understand it.. but nothing wrong when i try.. Tongue thanks for your concern sir... hmmm.. im still learning about this. so il keep trying and trying...  Wink

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Welcome to cyptospot's camp plost, seen you a few times in the chat. Although I'm not sure if zino will accept you, as majority of your recent posts seem to be in the Games and Rounds board.
i wasn't in a camp Wink for 3 week or more so my post it's not for payment Wink and befor i wasn't actif for 4 month and when i get back the rule change for camp and i didn't know :p
Sorry. Declined!

3 Jr.Member slot available!
thanks for the reply.
I start to improve my post quality when i just enroll.
So my account will be ready if any slot is free.
I was thinking that it was already but it's ok i wish to enroll in the first free membre slot.
i will not remove the signature and the Personal Text so you can enroll me anytime you want  Wink.
copper member
Welcome to cyptospot's camp plost, seen you a few times in the chat. Although I'm not sure if zino will accept you, as majority of your recent posts seem to be in the Games and Rounds board.
i wasn't in a camp Wink for 3 week or more so my post it's not for payment Wink and befor i wasn't actif for 4 month and when i get back the rule change for camp and i didn't know :p
Sorry. Declined!

3 Jr.Member slot available!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Jump to: