Author

Topic: [Crypto-Games.net] ★ Signature Campaign ★ Senior - Legendary[FULL] ★ - page 128. (Read 191344 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Signature has been updated. All users are requested to update their signature.

Signature code for Junior members:

Code:
[center][url=https://www.crypto-games.net/][b]Crypto-Games - DICE (0.8% house edge) and SLOT for BTC, LTC, DOGE and more[/b][/center]

Signature code for Members:

Code:
[center][iurl=#]♦[/iurl]♦[iurl=#]♦[/iurl]♦[iurl=#]♦[/iurl]♦[iurl=#]♦[/iurl]   [url=https://www.crypto-games.net][b]DICE and SLOT game with low house edge[/b][/url]  [iurl=#]♦[/iurl]♦[iurl=#]♦[/iurl]♦[iurl=#]♦[/iurl]♦[iurl=#]♦[/iurl]
[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█ [url=https://www.crypto-games.net][b] CRYPTO-GAMES [/b][/url][iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█[iurl=#]█[/iurl]█
[url=https://www.crypto-games.net][b]0.8% House edge ♦ Instant deposits ♦ Super Fast betting ♦ Chat ♦ Jackpot ♦ Huge faucet[/b][/url][/center]

Signature code for Full Members:

Code:
[center][color=#337AB7]♦[/color][color=#FFA905]♦[/color][color=#337AB7]♦[/color][color=#FFA905]♦[/color][color=#337AB7]♦[/color][color=#FFA905]♦[/color][color=#337AB7]♦[/color]   [url=https://www.crypto-games.net][b][color=#FFA905]DICE[/color] and [color=#337AB7]SLOT[/color] [color=#337AB7]game[/color] with [color=#FFA905]low house edge[/color][/b][/url]  [color=#337AB7]♦[/color][color=#FFA905]♦[/color][color=#337AB7]♦[/color][color=#FFA905]♦[/color][color=#337AB7]♦[/color][color=#FFA905]♦[/color][color=#337AB7]♦[/color]
[color=#337AB7]██████████████████████████████████ [/color] [url=https://www.crypto-games.net][b] [color=#FFA905]CRYPTO-GAMES [/color][/b][/url] [color=#337AB7]██████████████████████████████████[/color]
[url=https://www.crypto-games.net][b][color=#337AB7]0.8% House edge[/color] ♦ [color=#FFA905]Instant deposits[/color] ♦ [color=#337AB7]Super Fast betting[/color] ♦[color=#FFA905] Chat[/color] ♦ [color=#337AB7]Jackpot[/color] ♦[color=#FFA905] Huge faucet[/color][/b][/url][/center]
copper member
Post check has been processed.
Payment will be done within ~2 hour.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT
Enrolled you now. Sorry about that. Didn't notice.

Thanks
copper member

Yes you are, otherwise Adzino wouldn't have stated so. Check the sheet, you're on there.

He didn't state so for me is the point. He stated 'Enrolled' for 'Abiky' who posted after me.

Which is why I asked if I am enrolled.

And my name isn't on the Google doc link.

Enrolled you now. Sorry about that. Didn't notice.

Here are my details for the signature campaign, thanks.

Username: Dire
Current Post Count: 44
Current Rank: Jr. Member
Bitcoin Address: 1JwAp2PqB9sgViMzdpGoGrQeR7xEnpy3B8

Yes you are, otherwise Adzino wouldn't have stated so. Check the sheet, you're on there.

He didn't state so for me is the point. He stated 'Enrolled' for 'Abiky' who posted after me.

Which is why I asked if I am enrolled.

And my name isn't on the Google doc link.

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Activity: 714
Merit: 537
Username: Abiky

Current Post Count: 109

Bitcoin Address: 1DPjRvXHWN2wHPxJFXpaYyTArpsDiNRreJ
Enrolled.

Am I enrolled?
copper member
Payday tomorrow. Post count and quality check will be manually conducted  within 13:30 UTC.

Expect to get paid within 15:30 UTC.

Thanks   Smiley
copper member

Enrolled.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Wow, that's a strict handling of these things. Sounds risky taking part since you never know what happens with you so that it might be unavoidable that you can't post. Then you wouldn't only lose the income but the campaign too.
Will you be banned from the campaign completely?
If you fail to meet minimum quota, you may or may not be  given a warning depending on your previous post quality and slots available. However you will be paid for your posts before being dismissed. You may reapply after 7 days.

Ok, then i don't fear since i know my post quality is great. Smiley
Your post quality indeed is great! Keep it up  Smiley I have no intention of kicking you out  Wink

Sounds great. Smiley

Here are my details for the signature campaign, thanks.

Username: Dire
Current Post Count: 44
Bitcoin Address: 1JwAp2PqB9sgViMzdpGoGrQeR7xEnpy3B8
copper member
Wow, that's a strict handling of these things. Sounds risky taking part since you never know what happens with you so that it might be unavoidable that you can't post. Then you wouldn't only lose the income but the campaign too.
If you fail to meet minimum quota, you may or may not be  given a warning depending on your previous post quality and slots available. However you will be paid for your posts before being dismissed. You may reapply after 7 days.

Your post quality indeed is great! Keep it up  Smiley I have no intention of kicking you out  Wink
Is there any chance that i can leave the campaign and come back in a week without anyone taking my spot?
I need my sig space to advertise my site
Sorry, if you leave and someone else join, you will lose your spot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Is there any chance that i can leave the campaign and come back in a week without anyone taking my spot?
I need my sig space to advertise my site
copper member

legendary

copper member
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

You wouldn't lose any income, since the posts you did are paid to you even if you're under the minimum. Since slots are rare and other people would want to join, I think its ok if a user is warned in first week and kicked out if he doesn't step up afterwards. Other people want to join too and it's unfair blocking slots if you're not abled to fulfull them.

I don't think you'll be banned completely, you might be free to enroll once you are abled to post enough again, but thats up to Adzino to decide.
legendary
What happens when i can't reach 20 posts in a week? Are the posts rolled over to next week or am i thrown out of the campaign. If so, when i think i won't make it, should i better sign out before?
It wont be rolled over and you will only be kicked if you dont meet the quota more than two weeks in a row

Jump to: