Pages:
Author

Topic: [Crypto-Games.net] ★ Signature Campaign ★ Senior - Legendary[FULL] ★ - page 42. (Read 193006 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Hi Lutpin,
I was part of your BitBlender campaign for more than a year. Looking forward to work again under you. Thank you.

Username:  raven7886
Current Post Count:  2586
Current Rank: Legendary
Bitcoin Address: 1HxuRNWvojuBnQLVH8qpJTwpNqkPb8Ui85
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Username: xIIImal
Current Post Count:  3133
Bitcoin Address: 12q968L4DW4XA3oEPqwmPpSBjywtaKdoQE

Will change the signature after acceptance. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1496
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Username: Artifex
Current Post Count: 1249
Bitcoin Address: 14dENEcidKzFw5gMJTn8cvMLHVaPGfDujv
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Username: icecube45
Current Post Count: 1829
Bitcoin Address: 1Pn2RjJdRQMKjMVyv7MQNr2fGVKPTSX4yi

Hopefully I can join, I will change signature code, avatar, and personal text after accepted, hopefully you understand. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Username: ralle14
Current Post Count: 4496
Bitcoin Address: 3DEzpeEqN3RfqJri2zdj3BNv5gRd11EGbC

I'll wear avatar, signature and personal text if I get accepted.
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Payment was processed, here's transaction ID: 1771997f0dd6762fd51928710fd47564365765bf206fe0cf1a50cecc3f20a6d7

One Legendary spot is open! Feel free to sign, we'll choose the participant on next saturday (13/10/2018).
legendary
legendary
Payment processed, transaction ID: 77cd8c90db1a716182a188b0062a325901240d351e0a1de2d74d06b7f00a582d
legendary
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Make possible your compaign for junior members.
legendary
Payment processed, transaction: 70cfd56d1f8699eacaae495fbd589ab93fe868c5803deb9c710df4ec5aad685c
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/spiker777-528645
Merit Count: 254
BTC Address: 1HCuP7X3BbEVEQkkmnV1nfmMyAXcoDBKVG

Looks like you currently have an open spot for senior members? If so, I'd like to apply.

Please take a look through my posts, I trust you will find them of satisfactory quality, I'll be sure to meet your post requirements per week.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Quick question here, are posts in the Serious Discussion & Ivory Tower boards counted and paid?
Signatures aren't displayed there, but it's not mentioned in the OP (yet?).
As these boards are (relatively) new, most campaigns are missing out about their stands. Here is another post similar to yours in another campaign.
In my understanding, it is obvious that those boards where signatures are not visible, posts will NOT be counted for payments for a signature campaign.
Given the nature of the boards, I'd think it should be no surprise that we don't count posts in areas where your signatures are not displayed.
On top of that, paying for those posts would go directly against the intentions with which the boards were created.

There's no explicit rule because I didn't think it would have to be directly stated, most users of this forum should understand why the Serious Discussion forum was created, and thus why posts there can never be rewarded.
To avoid confusion however, I'll ask DogecoinMachine to add it into the rules for the campaign under the section of excluded boards.
Since signature is not shown in "Serious Discussion & Ivory Tower", posts there does not count as valid posts for signature campaign payment. OP is updated.

btw, payment processed: https://btc.com/49ec66612b344aaed9c4198ce49d865b0cba9f0874197dd5775a646d26f34a73

Thanks for the response Wink Yeah I was pretty sure that was the case, just wanted to be 100% sure.

Payment received!
legendary
Quick question here, are posts in the Serious Discussion & Ivory Tower boards counted and paid?
As these boards are (relatively) new, most campaigns are missing out about their stands. Here is another post similar to yours in another campaign.
In my understanding, it is obvious that those boards where signatures are not visible, posts will NOT be counted for payments for a signature campaign.
Given the nature of the boards, I'd think it should be no surprise that we don't count posts in areas where your signatures are not displayed.
On top of that, paying for those posts would go directly against the intentions with which the boards were created.

There's no explicit rule because I didn't think it would have to be directly stated, most users of this forum should understand why the Serious Discussion forum was created, and thus why posts there can never be rewarded.
To avoid confusion however, I'll ask DogecoinMachine to add it into the rules for the campaign under the section of excluded boards.
Since signature is not shown in "Serious Discussion & Ivory Tower", posts there does not count as valid posts for signature campaign payment. OP is updated.

btw, payment processed: https://btc.com/49ec66612b344aaed9c4198ce49d865b0cba9f0874197dd5775a646d26f34a73
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

(Sorry for random head-up OP and Lutpin).
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: