Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto giveaway scams and how to spot them - page 3. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
One really need to be very careful in this space. Atimes this scam looks very convincing and without taking a closer look, one could fall to the trap. It takes a great deal of effort to navigate through this space without being ensnared by scammers. The only way out is to avoid being greedy, whatever looks too good to be true, is most likely a trap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
I haven't see any good and real crypto giveaway for sometime, and i think it won't be exist for now.
There are many fake gievaways on youtube, the scammers are still trying to scam peoples there.
We should be very careful when we need to send our money for get multiple comebacks, most of them are fake.
They target beginners who just enter into the Crypto world, usually beginners are easy to believe when lured in with a Giveaway. The scammers send via email then when someone clicks on the phishing email link, important data will be successfully stolen. I hope beginners to be extra careful about this.
That kind of dangers are prone to every beginners, extending your knowledge in order not to easily be penetrated is a good way of securing your important informations. This kind of giveaways really provide luring rewards and if you are not doing your research the chance for you to be attracted is also possible, be diligent to review and analyze don't quickly believe or if much possible stay away from such activities.

When you sometimes advise newbies to learn first, they might feel you are depriving them or advising them against earning early, not knowing that there are steps needed to be taken before earning through whatever means that is available.
There are lots of scams these days, whether on social media platform or on the forum and some are so cunny that you right not be able to decipher properly no matter how knowledgeable you are, particularly if you are not patient enough.
It sometimes baffles me to see some people always thinking that people have free money to throw away without getting something in return. Even if something seems to be given out freely and it is legit, there is a form of benefit the giver will get, let alone someone that is planning to scam.
Newboes should look for ways in which they can be more productive and get paid  for it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I haven't see any good and real crypto giveaway for sometime, and i think it won't be exist for now.
There are many fake gievaways on youtube, the scammers are still trying to scam peoples there.
We should be very careful when we need to send our money for get multiple comebacks, most of them are fake.
They target beginners who just enter into the Crypto world, usually beginners are easy to believe when lured in with a Giveaway. The scammers send via email then when someone clicks on the phishing email link, important data will be successfully stolen. I hope beginners to be extra careful about this.
That kind of dangers are prone to every beginners, extending your knowledge in order not to easily be penetrated is a good way of securing your important informations. This kind of giveaways really provide luring rewards and if you are not doing your research the chance for you to be attracted is also possible, be diligent to review and analyze don't quickly believe or if much possible stay away from such activities.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
There have been a lot of posts warning people. So if new people are lazy to read and learn about them then I believe they will be fooled. And they need to be fooled in this market 1-2 times then they will gradually recognize and know how to avoid them
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Actually we can spot it easily, the giveaway scam usually too good to happening.
If you require to send 0.1 eth to receive 1 eth, then it is clearly scam. Why don't they just give you 0.9 eth in the first place ?
Giveaway should be an easy task, just give your address and you get the reward, thats it.
Yes. But there are still a lot of greedy and ignorant newcomers in this market. They are still stuck with such scams, there won't be anything free in this market. Even airdrops, we need to do the tasks that are required by them in order to receive rewards
Those newcomers never try to learn or they were very lazy. There are so many awareness thread about this problem and they are still joining in almost all of the airdrop and crypto giveaway and try to send some money to the scammer.
How we can educate them all when they are still become ignorant
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
In this conflict, I have given many views before, and have noticed that many users are not aware of their steps, so they are considering keeping their assets or invested money safe. About all those blockchain users I just say invest money by not judging by emotion but by conscience.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
I often get emails like this, but I don't care because I know it's a scam.
When I get the news, I first check the truth on the official account to make sure
maybe the scammer collects crypto member email data to spread it throughout the database.
Activity: 80
The way scammers spread their trap all the time is almost impossible to get out of that trap, because once someone logs in with a giveaway created by them, you are threatened with leaving all your information to scammers. And the risk of investing is huge. People should always make effort to do proper findings specially newbies  .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Actually we can spot it easily, the giveaway scam usually too good to happening.
If you require to send 0.1 eth to receive 1 eth, then it is clearly scam. Why don't they just give you 0.9 eth in the first place ?
Giveaway should be an easy task, just give your address and you get the reward, thats it.
Yes. But there are still a lot of greedy and ignorant newcomers in this market. They are still stuck with such scams, there won't be anything free in this market. Even airdrops, we need to do the tasks that are required by them in order to receive rewards
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Its easy to determine if a giveaway is legit or not. If the giveaway asking to transfer a money before participating then its abvious scam attempt .
Another things is if a giveaway is giving a high return from the asked amount you need to deposit then its the same.
This kind of scheme is not only happening in twitter its also use in other social media such as facebook youtube and telegram.
People are quite used to pay online for some sort of valuable service.
And I assume many of them don't see any difference between paying for netflix or for some of these "profitable" schemes
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Even we just need to pay less than 10 cents to do a one tx to get our airdrop tokens from the smartcontract. These scammers are playing on the quantity over the quality. That's why they have asked a small amount deposit to receive the reward. The giveaway must be a free at least if that can be done easily like TWT airdrop.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
I dont know who believe on this trick. This is not new and remember a giveaway doesnt have a payment in order to have rewards therefore if there is its not a giveaway anymore. Task are included oj some give away but if they require you to send money then think twice if your gonna give it cause you participate to win some prizes right? Why the hell your giving them any penny. Its a logical stuff but that is not hard to grasp when dealing with giveaway.

Out of many twitter post Ive seen, some are just even using participants like follow, retweet, but their main goal is to lure some subscriber then they will announced winner but the truth is the winner will be the the same person or affiliated account of them. Viola no funds spent and gain some followers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
This is a very valuable topic, especially for newcomers to the cryptocurrency space. When you see an ad about giveaways, you should always check the information on official websites. Usually, if someone promises to return a large amount for transferring cryptocurrency to the address of the giveaway organizer, this is a hundred percent fraud. The main rule is to always check information on official websites!
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Such deception in social media is not something to be avoided. Again it must be acknowledged that social media cannot be blamed for this fraud. There is a person-centric fault. don't trust any giveaway other than the official, first check their account. I would say that you should think carefully before investing anywhere.
Activity: 79
I read your article from beginning to end. As a result, I have realized that there are several ways in which we can be deceived. You have also given several examples, the most striking of which has caught my mind is the correct analysis. Consider it a scam because nothing on this beautiful earth is free without any purpose . I will try to reflect on the facts by holding them in my heart  everything free a scam / faulty one  .
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Asked here first and do research we have a large community here I'm sure that some members have encountered these scams give away one way or another and they have reviews of these scam giveaways whether it is legit or not, it always pays to ask people and do not fall on it fast.
Pages:
Jump to: