Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto going strong ? - page 21. (Read 9644 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 07:54:37 AM
even we are on red, last 3 months lowest price is still higher than before. its a sign the market is keep growing, market adjustment never been easy. many fall victims in the midst.
Activity: 154
October 26, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
crypto is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

green? seem still red  Embarrassed
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 05:05:40 AM
cryptocurrencies are always good to buy but which coin we will buy is matters, because there are many coins in crypto, so do invest in good coins for better profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
Bitcoin and other altcoins will rise with awareness, more and more every day.
Because people have to make money, or everything will collapse.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
October 26, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
For now crypto is not yet strong, but crypto will slowly rise and be strong again, this certainly takes time, hopefully with the strengthening of crypto its development will also be even better for the future
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
October 26, 2018, 02:22:52 AM
Right now btc price make some good consolidation. Also, it consolidated greatly and 6k level, so there is nothing to fear
Only bad news will make the price to go down further but the possible uptrend is more dominant IMO.
The market had survive with lots of FUD in the past so I think we will be going straight forward, what we are waiting is a big news that would point
the institutional money to enter the market.
Activity: 308
October 25, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
i  do  not  think  that  this  is  the  time  of buying  coins  i  should  recommend  even  more  to   wait  and  to  make  the  right  move  decision.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 25, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
Right now btc price make some good consolidation. Also, it consolidated greatly and 6k level, so there is nothing to fear
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
Very strong and I think that this market has great prospects, although many people stop believing in this market. But I think that time will show how badly they are wrong.
Yes . Now is the opportunity for long-term investment. It's a good time to buy coins because prices are still relatively cheap and it seems that in the future there are signs that prices will rise again. every hope early next year. when the market rebounded
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
Crypto gets stronger not because prices rise, but prices rise because crypto gets stronger. After all, the financial component in crypto has little to do with the technology that is non-stop and continues to evolve.
Activity: 420
October 25, 2018, 09:54:15 AM
Yesterday it was possible to notice that the market came out of the long-term section of the resistance line, I think that many read and saw this chart, where it was shown how the price changed, but today, all the same, the market does not grow for some reason as we would like.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
October 25, 2018, 09:51:42 AM
Very strong and I think that this market has great prospects, although many people stop believing in this market. But I think that time will show how badly they are wrong.
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 25, 2018, 09:51:37 AM
Of course, maybe not exactly now, but in some time it is going to grow and I have no doubts about that as I believe in it.
Crypto is more promising than it was a month ago because the market is getting older. Ethereum could have the most potential.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 09:49:30 AM

Green-red, up-down, high-low are just a part of the market, main thing is the future of cryptos either in future crypto going to be strong or they will fight for there survival? According to me block chain is a great technology so definately it going to change the life in future, so for long term point of view I'm always bullies in BTC.
Activity: 77
October 25, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
with the way it is now, cryptocurrency seems to be getting ready for the bull-run, the market has been on almost standby for about one month now. It is a sign that we may see bull-run before this year will end.
in my opinion it's quite difficult because it's impossible to see the current conditions. if the market returns to normal and rises again I think there are still many opportunities but the increase is not as high as imagined and I think the increase is only a few percent. maybe that could happen for bull run, but not knowing for sure it might be in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 25, 2018, 06:39:29 AM
with the way it is now, cryptocurrency seems to be getting ready for the bull-run, the market has been on almost standby for about one month now. It is a sign that we may see bull-run before this year will end.
Activity: 168
October 25, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
But now crypto going down sir.
Everyday crypto red and red again, I'm very sad, when crypto is going up again? Sad
I hope crypto and market price will increases again.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 25, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
Of course, maybe not exactly now, but in some time it is going to grow and I have no doubts about that as I believe in it.
Activity: 182
October 16, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Over the past three years, crypto has become increasingly strong and successful, largely due to the introduction of the blockchain. It is important that today digital currency is being introduced, which allows to provide profitable, convenient transactions at any time without the usual banking restrictions.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
October 16, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
yes I think this is the best time to buy cryptocurrency because the coins value is very very less compared to the last year
Pages:
Jump to: