Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto going strong ? - page 28. (Read 9665 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
The future of any financial operation in the world will be connected with cryptography. Loan delivery, utility payments, payment in stores - everything on crypto platforms. Now those who are in crypto will have an advantage in the future.

We are now in the 1995 era of Internet development. In 5-10 years, the Cryptocurrency will be as popular as the Paypal today
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
crypto is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

The market is gradually changing from red to blue because the effect of several days reduced strongly. And I think from now to December the market will be stronger and harder to predict. So we shoul buy Bitcoin and ETH sothat we can hold for ending year.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

Now is the best time to invest / buy some projects / coins that you think are good to buy, because prices are fairly low and the opportunity to rise can be very high in the following months. it is also based on analysis of seniors user here
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 13, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
In term of development im sure crypto become stronger. With so many exchanges that offering custody it will attract many investors who doenst understand to use erc20 wallet. We got etn and etf soon, so i do think crypto getting stronger this year even though there is also big correction that happening.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 13, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
I think that later these months we will see a big pump because the market seems to become healthier and now should come more new investors with new money. I hope this will solve the situation where we are right now
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 13, 2018, 10:01:17 AM
No one can tell exactly what cryptocurrency will be at the end of this year 2018, but we all believe that it will be great. I have almost my investments on Crypto.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 06:37:58 PM
I can call this reloading. Though the market is not smiling now but I hope this is giving room to good profit in long term investment. Trust me it's all not coming to an end but we have to stay strong.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 05:54:27 PM
Cryptos keep fluctuating everytime so recommending to sell of buy is just possible for a couple of hours, because when little time has passed the same coin pumping you recommend could be dropping.
Activity: 218
September 12, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
It is better to buy on some sharp falls. Throw orders there and wait for them to work. That sounds like a pretty good strategy to me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 12, 2018, 04:33:56 PM
There's no doubt that  crypto is going stronger and better because of its popularity and hard work. Cryptocurrency will forever survive.  There's no way cryptocurrency will die. I believe in that.
Activity: 313
September 12, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

I hope what happened at the time of this post about the market condition can be replicated now that the market has been painted red. I wish for an improved phase of the market. As regards the issue of buying,there Is No better time than now to buy with this present market condition.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 03:55:39 PM
there is no doubt that it will be strong.you have to wait a long time for this.now the popularity has dropped, rise again and everyone watch it carefully
Activity: 145
September 12, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
Crypto currency is getting stronger every day. After all, we see how the entire world accepts the crypto currency. People are beginning to understand that the crypto currency has great advantages.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2018, 03:31:05 PM
In future. If the projects are good, then they will be interesting. We must invest in good projects and support them. Crypto currency is an interesting asset. Now this technology is just developing. You just need to buy good tokens. This is just the beginning. There will be many interesting projects and we must invest in them
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 12, 2018, 03:22:53 PM
Then the market is green as in these days, it is necessary to remain attentive and cautious. I do not understand why after a long fall, he changed and went up. What are the major reasons for this? Maybe it's better to sell while the market is up
The market will continue to fall, now the crisis should be awaited since it can not end instantaneously, to which the big players are now manipulating the markets for their own purposes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 12, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
u need buy on red not on green,and no one know when is the good time to buy u need to decide ur self when to risk,to get some additional income from crypto.In my opinion best to buy is on red when drop still continue,then hodl to green again this year end must to be great for crypto medias,investors tell like...
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 12, 2018, 03:18:35 PM
How many people were wrong that the market will recover in the spring. Now it is clear that we should not expect a quick recovery, and we need to be patient.
Activity: 154
September 12, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
On my way of life I meet a few things that surprise and delight me. But the crypto currency was one of them. I see a strong, powerful system. And I think soon the whole world will work closely with the crypt.
Activity: 55
September 12, 2018, 03:16:10 PM
Then the market is green as in these days, it is necessary to remain attentive and cautious. I do not understand why after a long fall, he changed and went up. What are the major reasons for this? Maybe it's better to sell while the market is up
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 03:10:29 PM
Crypto currency is really a strong activity. But in that case if correctly to place all criteria and priorities on places. That every detail in the crypt was as a link of one chain.
Pages:
Jump to: