Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto going strong ? - page 34. (Read 9665 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
September 02, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

Now is the time to buy a crypt. Since this is a very good investment. While the price is very affordable, you should take this chance and be successful in the future.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
This can be personal because some even bought more when it was down, we all should have our state of investing and more so on the other side I will always advice to invest in BTC because to me it will always gain it's strength no matter what because it still maintains it's state.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
If we looking for ethereum everytime is a good time to buy. But the profit is depending on the what time you sell. Do your own research and make investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 11:59:50 AM
crypto is green again, do you thing is good time buy now .

Today, crypto is again weakening again, but I'm sure it will become stronger in the next few days. One of the reasons is that weaker scammers are threatening investors' confidence. This must be considered by developers, because this is a serious problem and must be addressed immediately.
The fact is that many scammers have a very negative effect on the entire crypto-currency business. First of all, investors do not want to invest in ico companies, because a lot of scammers and because of this hope for positive changes in the crypto currency market in the near future.
The market of cryptocurrencies is a self-organizing system. It seems to me that in the near future there will be some events that will have to affect positively on what is happening now. This should primarily concern too much of the scam with which we encounter every day. I think that salvation should be expected from the legislators. And their regulation.
if the government of the state will think about the legalization of the crypto currency and the benefits of the crypto currency for humanity, then everything can really turn out very well. But if they think about how to control users of crypto-currencies and how to collect their taxes from each transaction, then it is good in this very little.
Activity: 644
September 02, 2018, 11:50:50 AM
Crypto is very strong. Yes, I saw Crypto survive at the time the bear market took place this year. when viewed from the current price, a good time to buy crypto at the bear market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
September 02, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Hoping that bitcoin will start to have a price once again, so i could earn a huge profit from it just like the old times. Since other countries banned bitcoin it started to have a low price that is why it lost a lot of investors.
Activity: 124
September 02, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
Up and down, like it always was. Just make sure you pull out of it at the right time when crypto market going strong.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 02, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

The perfect time for buying I think is when the market is red. If crypto is going green then you should be selling instead of buying so that you can gain profit from it. I don't think it would be a smart move to make decisions already right now knowing how confusing the market is since the value of the crypto is changing from time to time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 02, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

I think it really depends on your price. If for you, the price of it is affordable to buy and good investment, then simply grab the opportunity as long as you have a proper analysis on the coin.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
Yes it's going to strong, its users are increasing fastly, Crypto has became most popular in the present time.
Activity: 756
September 02, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
crypto is now getting green, and in my opinion the right time to buy is now, because usually at the end of the year crypto always increases dramatically, so it's very possible if it will happen again
Activity: 490
September 02, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

Today, crypto is again weakening again, but I'm sure it will become stronger in the next few days. One of the reasons is that weaker scammers are threatening investors' confidence. This must be considered by developers, because this is a serious problem and must be addressed immediately.
The fact is that many scammers have a very negative effect on the entire crypto-currency business. First of all, investors do not want to invest in ico companies, because a lot of scammers and because of this hope for positive changes in the crypto currency market in the near future.
The market of cryptocurrencies is a self-organizing system. It seems to me that in the near future there will be some events that will have to affect positively on what is happening now. This should primarily concern too much of the scam with which we encounter every day. I think that salvation should be expected from the legislators. And their regulation.
Activity: 560
September 02, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Activity: 280
September 02, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

Activity: 339
Merit: 15
September 02, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
I personally do not see any big movements this year. Maybe around Nov/Dec but nothing to mimic the 2017 bubble. Unless the BTC ETF's get approved in September then, it's Turbo time.

If that does not happen, then Q2 2019 is the time when bulls will be ready to play again on a grand scale.

However, this is s good chance to buy while it's low, because It won't go much lower.
Activity: 350
September 02, 2018, 08:02:57 AM
some say the market is currently red, but I don't think so. crypto will continue to move forward with the influence and support of increasingly sophisticated and modern digital technology advancements. so I think crypto will be even stronger than today.
 Cool
for today the etherium has risen to 300 dollars and it is practically a holiday on the crypto-currency market. I really want to hope that this trend of smooth growth will continue.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
September 02, 2018, 07:53:12 AM
some say the market is currently red, but I don't think so. crypto will continue to move forward with the influence and support of increasingly sophisticated and modern digital technology advancements. so I think crypto will be even stronger than today.
 Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

The tension is over, all are enthusiastic again, especially now that the volume and trading of shares in the market has started to be very high.
At present, everything depends on you, because you are the one who will decide whether you want to buy your altcoin, I think it's time.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 04:24:57 AM
Well, if the market now is going green then if you are a good and have strategy you will not probably buy now. The great time to buy coins is when the market is red because this is the time that the coins price is cheap and very affordable. So the best thing you should do now is to keep holding your coins and wait until it has a higher price.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 04:03:29 AM
I think it's right time to buy crypto. Because If not now, the crypto currency will be strong in the coming time.
Yes it is because right now Bitcoin doing some higher highs which a good news to all of us because the market is really going up right now and all altcoins will follow for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: