Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto going strong! - page 12. (Read 67761 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 08:00:22 PM
I think that next year will be a new maximum, of course not immediately. First, bitcoin will recover to 20K, then the entire market will be tightened, and then the records will be set.
Activity: 4
November 24, 2018, 07:55:32 PM
It's definitely a very solid stand against this bad scenario. I think that you are already recovering anyway. Now, this will gradually reflect the price.
Activity: 7
November 24, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
The crypto market is no doubt getting stronger but the fact is this is just the beginning and that this market will get even stronger in the future and that this will surely help the crypto currencies to have a better reputation in the international market and that the ones who has invested in the crypto coins will then be able to make some huge earnings too. All we need to do is to stay patient.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 07:08:55 PM
Guys, advise good ICO's
Activity: 3
November 24, 2018, 07:05:49 PM
I hope so, that crypto going strong and the market now is quite recovered compare to the past few months, i think more countries and companies are accepting crypto currency and don't let the scammers and fake news about crypto will continue their doing.
November 24, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
In General, the market will grow for a long time. If you keep coins in the long run, then worry about nothing. Now the market will go up again.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 07:01:46 PM
Just HALK
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 06:59:22 PM
The market will still exist for a very long time because it is a new area that allows you to earn money and the blockchain technology is being introduced into everyday life, but the exchange rate will change from day to day.
November 24, 2018, 06:56:16 PM
The crypto market is no doubt getting stronger but the fact is this is just the beginning and that this market will get even stronger in the future and that this will surely help the crypto currencies to have a better reputation in the international market and that the ones who has invested in the crypto coins will then be able to make some huge earnings too. All we need to do is to stay patient.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
November 24, 2018, 06:48:24 PM
Cryptocurrency is not only about assets but also the extraordinary technology and is very suitable to be applied in modern life, for the effectiveness of life. Along with its development, products and prices are increasing, although this year tends to decline. Stay positive and monitor the development of the chart, if there is news that supports cryptocurrency, prices can definitely bounce.
Activity: 448
November 24, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about today’s market situation? Market is growing really fast. Will it keep going like this?
yes and i think that it was meant to be as there are so many opportunities taht can be brought to live by cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 06:39:47 PM
I think almost all stable coins today are good for holding long-term goals, maybe more than a few months from actual prices, like ethereum.
Activity: 368
November 24, 2018, 06:39:02 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about today’s market situation? Market is growing really fast. Will it keep going like this?
i am so happy to gear that as peopel should stop feeling afraid in front of the cryptocurrency and they should believe in it
Activity: 630
November 24, 2018, 06:37:44 PM
the blockchain technology is being recognized as a solution for lot of companies problems but the crypto has still a long way to run before fully accepted as you can see there is a decline in the market.
November 24, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
Who knows, could still go either way. I bought a little more a few of weeks ago and have taken a little profit in the last few days, nobody knows which way the market will go, just hold the coins you like the look of.
Activity: 551
November 24, 2018, 06:05:51 PM
Of course I think that the market will grow , if you now look at the chart more globally you can see how the cryptocurrency is growing well !

sure bro, if crypto will indeed grow. because crypto is developing. then it is likely that crypto will grow again and develop. then believe me, for now we hold it first because of the bad conditions, and when we improve we sell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
Of course I think that the market will grow , if you now look at the chart more globally you can see how the cryptocurrency is growing well !
Activity: 538
November 24, 2018, 05:49:56 PM
So of course crypto will be strong think 2019r. everything will change everything will be fine.
November 24, 2018, 05:45:22 PM
Activity: 364
November 24, 2018, 05:02:38 PM
Cryptocurrency will become stronger at the moment when large investors return to it. But at the moment the money is gone from cryptocurrency and this makes it weak.
Pages:
Jump to: