Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto has made it to mainstream! Football clubs PSG and JUV have their own coin - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 46
PSG and JUV are not that big of a name if you think about it. Call me when Arsenal, Manchester United or Liverpool has a coin lol

Comparatively speaking football is not nearly as culturally big as it is in South America but come on! This is the EU!! It is easy to penetrate the Aisan or South american or African markets with any crypto stuff but EU has been the hardest to get into. Maybe with en exception to Greece, the UK and Malta. Any crypto project that can market to these crowds is like a godsend for crypto adoption. Think about it!
Activity: 5
Merit: 2
PSG and JUV are not that big of a name if you think about it. Call me when Arsenal, Manchester United or Liverpool has a coin lol
Activity: 80
Merit: 46
A lot of good things are coming with BTC getting to $24k+ Never have I ever thought in my dreams that football clubs would need and have a coin of their own but the more I think about it now the more it makes sense. In case you do not know what I am talking about take a look at this https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/7aa2c0949f0244c8a9f51bef80143b0c

Binance Launchpool launching Juventus Fan Token (JUV) and Paris Saint-Germain Fan Tokens (PSG)

What do you guys think about it? I know since Binance's name's attached it doesn't make any sense non to buy these at launch but still, what are your thoughts? Should I buy at launch or wait?
Pages:
Jump to: