Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto in everyday life. Is it possible? - page 3. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
all crypto banks are decentralized, and not bound by a country. Everybody is free to use and apply anywhere.
Possibly banks are ready to use cryptocurrency, but not all other organizations. Entering a cryptocurrency in our daily life takes a lot of time..
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
if seen from his name as coming from japan, but it was not. akaiito is a utility token and I like it. 75% of the total supply is ready for sale and hard cap is not as big as other projects that have similar concept with akaiito, this is what makes me interested to study it further.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:55:57 AM
all crypto banks are decentralized, and not bound by a country. Everybody is free to use and apply anywhere.
Activity: 50
Merit: 3
ONe Social Network.
February 07, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
Honestly, I still couldn't visualize how would it be possible. Maybe because of the complexity of Blockchain technology, the only thoughts I have in my mind right now is a coin that could be converted to other type of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 01:40:33 AM
I found this project AKAIITO. It says “Akaiito – use cryptocurrency in everyday life”. I'm wondering if it is possible. Seen lots of project like IoT or Intere of Thing which is really achievable I think because most of the things now really connected to internet. Evolution of technology is caused by curiosity of mankind and our eagerness to seek for easy way or comfort.
One of the evolution is the cryptocurrency which is a big change in financial world. Can you imagine a platform that will unite the people of the whole world?  But how it works? Tell me your thoughts about that.
Pages:
Jump to: