Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto influencers be like - page 3. (Read 379 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110
October 30, 2021, 11:26:23 AM
The truth is influencers have a big part to play in this cryptoverse, even if a project have good team and utility they need to get the words out there one way or the other, pay for advertisements too and also partnerships, I don't see how this is bad it's left for the investors to do their own part and that's strict research on the project before investing
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
October 30, 2021, 11:03:50 AM
That's how they roll on twitter. Most influencers are paid for posting some stuff there. Imagine they got some big allocation on the supply, when those token got value, they can easily dump the price on the market. They also help in popularizing the tokens and that's their compensation.
Relatively the same on Telegram when there's a pump and dump group.

I don't know why there are too many influencers that keep increasing their followers, if I have been a failure in investment because of those influencers I think that's the time I will unfollow them.  Popularization isn't easy unless if you're a celebrity but I think they should value their followers and not follow with a hype investment just because of them, IMO.

Anyway, I think this thread isn't an appropriate board.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
October 30, 2021, 09:38:45 AM
In Spain (and I suppose that soon in many others too) they are about to approve a new law that regulates better than the old regulation all this kind of advertising in social media. I haven't read it yet but I suppose that some practices may end up being banned.

But how do you regulate something that is so global? it mustn't be easy.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
October 30, 2021, 01:30:01 AM
That's how they roll on twitter. Most influencers are paid for posting some stuff there. Imagine they got some big allocation on the supply, when those token got value, they can easily dump the price on the market. They also help in popularizing the tokens and that's their compensation.

I feel majority of influencers have this same benefits especially those who got so many followers.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
October 30, 2021, 01:25:38 AM
In short,

In deep,

https://mobile.twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1454199244860977152

Inb4 thread deleted because no original write up  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: