Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready? - page 4. (Read 19221 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

2018 was a very bad year. We've hurt as much as we're not expecting. The bear season must end. I hope the bull season is coming. The market needs it. I think Ethereum FORK will have a positive impact on the market. The whales need to give up the market a little bit.
indeed the development of crypto currencies can not know for sure and that is the risk that will be obtained and in conditions and situations like now investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing
you must first search for information about what exactly is happening in the cryptocurrency market. Some analysts say that these are the consequences of a big deal when buying Bitcoin, which directly affected the increase in cryptocurrency prices. But on the other hand, it can be a real bull run for all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

2018 was a very bad year. We've hurt as much as we're not expecting. The bear season must end. I hope the bull season is coming. The market needs it. I think Ethereum FORK will have a positive impact on the market. The whales need to give up the market a little bit.
indeed the development of crypto currencies can not know for sure and that is the risk that will be obtained and in conditions and situations like now investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
yes we are ready always bcz we are long term holder.i trust on crypto and i know the future belongs to crypto!crypto is getting ready for next ride and be prepare guys hodl and hodl!!!!

Those men, who hold cryptocurrency, are all ready for this rally. However, we do not know when it can start. That is why, not to sit without doing anything, it is better to trade and get at least some profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
i think the second half of 2019 will be so huge no person can imagine how this really will be big with clearer regulation and securities token offering good luck for all investors Smiley
Despite the fact that I am also positive for this year, still do not expect any record price growth, I understand that little time has passed and the market is not as strong as it should be, it is necessary to be cautious in their expectations
Activity: 658
i think the second half of 2019 will be so huge no person can imagine how this really will be big with clearer regulation and securities token offering good luck for all investors Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Not sure how much BTC will go up, however enjoy the ride while it lasts. We could definitely see a huge jump in the future!
before we can predict anything, we need to analyze the results of the cryptocurrency market and what influenced today's price increase. Many analysts express their opinion about successful speculation in the market, which yielded a similar result, but how it will affect the further development of the cryptocurrency market, no one can predict.
Activity: 770
Not sure how much BTC will go up, however enjoy the ride while it lasts. We could definitely see a huge jump in the future!
Activity: 854

Those who bought btc at 1k, 2018 was not bad for them. We saw ATH in 2017 and major correction was inevitable. Without major correction bull market will never come.
We all are waiting for bull market. But it seems bear market last but eventually bull will drive the market
Yes the bull run will eventually happen just as anticipated. Signs are very clear at this very moment and the hopes are that we experience a very long lasting bull run if it happens.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
The past year has become very tense for many, my deposit consisting of various coins fell by almost 80 percent, of course, I am waiting for a bull market and a repetition of the 2017 rally, we are taught past mistakes, we will be careful!
Activity: 784
of course the future of crypto is still very bright as what we expect so far and now it has been proven again with the start of the bullrun trend in the market, so I personally am very ready because this has been a long wait and if the increase will be even longer I still believe in crypto's future and time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Of course, very ready, that's why I have invested fully on the faireum.io platform.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
I just hope things balances out for the crypto market atleast seeing how far we have come and all the things the market went through, only a matter of time before things start getting better But for now i think we will all have to endure the market situations
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Approvals are yet to come now, nonetheless, we can still see the marketing growing in an opposite direction. Some are yet to co e to the reality of what is happening and the reason for this. By the times the updates and approvals expected come in place, there will be a tremendous growth in the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Yes im ready and thats what ive been waiting for , its been so long time when i see  btc on rally again. This rally might save some of my holdings which are nearly dying because of bear market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Quite true  alot of big names have ventured into crypto. Today the 4th richest family acquired omisego.. Zuckerberg building facebook coin. JP Morgan already established his coin.. The bearish season is almost over.. Let's continue to get real life adoption to accompany the hype
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
It seems now the beginning of the steep rally about which you wrote the market capitalization shows significant growth due to the growth of the main cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
yes we are ready always bcz we are long term holder.i trust on crypto and i know the future belongs to crypto!crypto is getting ready for next ride and be prepare guys hodl and hodl!!!!
Activity: 602
Companies like JP Morgan, Walmart, IBM, Microsoft, Apple. FedEx. Bank of Amerika have invested billions of $ in the Blockchain as a platform for business. This technology is a massive wave impacting global business. Crypto is here to stay and the market deserves to be a several trillion $ market soon. The future is bright we are here to ride.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
The original post was made two months ago.
And currently there is a really huge btc pump that is still going on.
People might get really excited over this, but its important to be cautious.

Any pump like this, in any market, is bound to fall.
It's just economics.
For the short term (like in the next couple days to the next week), it is a terrible time to buy.
Just be patient, and went it dips, then you can jump in.

In the long term, it is hard for me to see this as a sign the next bull run will come.
We might see btc stablize above $4000, finally driving it out of the bottom.
But it is just too soon for it to truly take off over a long period of time.
Activity: 728
Whatever will happen, of course, we are ready. I started 2018 to collect a lot of alternative coins and if there is an increase, I will immediately sell it. As it happens now that the market is experiencing a very good increase. And some coins that I have sold and can make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: