Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not for people who want permanent money! - page 7. (Read 1976 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme. People need to be aware of this and be more patient. Without patience, you might end up making bad choices.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
I think the same as you. Investment is an area where patience and time will be profitable. We can not expect profit to come to us soon.
As an investor, we need to think about the future and be part of the business that you have invested. If you understand that, profit will no longer be a problem for you.
Activity: 532
This will depend on the prevailing conditions. When crypto in good condition then it could just be receiving results in quick time as an example of a large rise in December. but for now it does need to be patient and it will be hard for money in quick time.
Activity: 140
Cryptocurrency is a field where you need to be cautious and also, enough patience is required in this industry to thrive. Its not a get rich quick scheme as people think it is. You must have a lot of tools in this industry, coupled with discipline and money management and also patience to succeed in this industry
Activity: 46
Of course not!
Investing in crypto currency requires constant analysis and monitoring.
Bounty campaigns require such a valuable resource as time.
Get a lot of money quickly - isn`t work in this sphere!
Activity: 32
Hey guys, I think crypto is not for guys who want to earn money fast, or become rich in a few month. If you invest in crypto you have to wait and work hard to take part in bounties in time!
In any field you will have to work hard if you want to make money. In crypto what you need the most is Patience.
Activity: 85
Easy money doesn't happen, including on the crypto market!
Here you need to work hard and post a lot of your time to this work! Only then you can get a decent profit!
Activity: 26
I don't think so. You can get fast money by good investment decision.
Activity: 32
Right. Cryptos are suitable for those who are patiently waiting for the moment. Do not rush to buy and sell. We should buy cheap and wait for the time to sell it at a high price. But wait until that crypto grows.
Activity: 125
Yes, I think you are very right. In the world of cryptocurrency, every day is fluctuating. All the profits are people waiting patiently, not that you can earn money immediately when you join the cryptocurrency world. People who can make money in cryptocurrencies are patience and are not greedy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If you regularly raise the level of knowledge in the field of crypto currency, follow the news and have a good understanding of this, you can regularly get a good profit.
Activity: 266
I am absolutely agree. The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works
Activity: 462
Crypto is one of the currencies invested, but for the long term, those who plunge here are people who are patient and have a great understanding and soul. People who do not have patience will lose money and will be disappointed with the results achieved. Crypto will provide satisfaction and abundant results for those who have good strategies.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform

This thing is also not completely right. Many people become to be rich after only one night. Their property may multiply even 100 times. But, work hard is the most important thing when we do anything
Activity: 29
Yes, I don’t think cryptocurrencies will make you very rich in the short term. We need time, maybe several years, so that we can get the profit we want.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2

That's right. You can't be an ultimate millionaire in just a blink of an eye, especially when you are planning on investing in cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is a volatile currency, it could turn your investment most probably up, but surely there is a chance also to turn your investment into zero.
Activity: 512
Crypto is not for everybody. Some people invest and expecting i they will become rich in short period of time.. If they have luck it can happen, but if you want to make money in crypto you have to understand how the market works. Dedicate your time for learning and there are so many possibilities to make profit.
Activity: 97
It all depends with the attitude you have on the crypto platform , There are those ho believe Crypto is a get rich quick scheme, a fct that is totally wrong, but ten they come in, make their money and leave, which s not a problem, longterm believers get to reap big off the the crypto market, its all about how you take it
Activity: 71

I think in terms of investing in cryptocurrency is not a kind of investment that when you invest from it you will become  a rich in a few days or even in months it takes time you just need to wait to earn and to gain money. Investing in crypto currency is the best way to manage our money and investment . This is the time to plan our future to prosper our needs and to help to our family. What are you wating for invest, wait and after that you will now have a brigther future.
Activity: 183
Every job is worth the effort and time, and Crypto is no exception. When you start trading if you do not have the knowledge and learning, you will also lose money. Joining the bounty hunting campaign is a good start, it helps you learn always the project as well as the whole market situation.
Pages:
Jump to: