Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is not limited till buying Bitcoins, it is beyond this. - page 2. (Read 440 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
This is true indeed. This market is not just restricted with cryptocurrency investments. For example, NFT market is one of the biggest opportunities nowadays. It has a bright future I believe and people don't want to miss the opportunity already now. Besides the classical cryptocurrencies, we have DeFis also. However, they are much riskier so it is better that one is careful while investing into them. And I hope that the number of alternatives will continue to increase in the future.
every day the number of altcoins is always increasing, but of the many new altcoins not all of them are worth investing in, therefore we must be able to see the trends that occur, so that we can make money easily and in a faster time. just like the current nft trend, where many believe it will bring a brighter future later, therefore the importance of analysis and research before deciding where to invest
Activity: 1568
Merit: 266
This is true indeed. This market is not just restricted with cryptocurrency investments. For example, NFT market is one of the biggest opportunities nowadays. It has a bright future I believe and people don't want to miss the opportunity already now. Besides the classical cryptocurrencies, we have DeFis also. However, they are much riskier so it is better that one is careful while investing into them. And I hope that the number of alternatives will continue to increase in the future.
copper member
Activity: 2954
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Yeah, you are correct. Crypto is not limited to "buying bitcoins" only. If crypto was only about buying bitcoins, then other altcoins would have never existed. People buy bitcoin because it has a good store of value. Unfortunately, we can't use it for making day to day transactions due to high fees and slow network confirmation when the network is under heavy load. But I am 100% positive that people will come up with some solution to overcome those problems without compromising any security. And now different altcoins have different usage. Like you said, NFTs and DeFis are one of them. Even decentralized storage and internet are being developed!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
OP's point is as if the poor have no more opportunities with bitcoin. Why not?
Even bitcoin is an opportunity for everyone, let's think for a moment what is happening in El Salvador, what will happen in Cuba and in other countries whose citizens are mostly poor. They will seek the solution to their lives with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

But I also agree as OP states that there are other initiatives such as DeFi, NFT, Play to Earn and others.
What I have observed is Play to Earn and I am actually starting a game to check my luck. I did my first test and I felt relaxed, maybe I need to relieve myself a little from daily stress.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 4113
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Even if the poor believe that they have missed the BTC train, why don't they spread their vision and look around?

They haven't missed the train yet, they just have to realize this and they can become one of the beneficiary tomorrow because nobody knows what Bitcoin has in store for diamond holders but the fact is the price can't never be the same as it's today tomorrow (in the future). The best they can do now is to get their hands on as many satoshi as they can because in the future that'll be a life saving decision they may.

Don't go chasing after the so called alternative as you'll just end up regretting it. The years you're spending chasing about hyped worthless trends can never be recovered. The NFT, Defi or what ever trend you see today will die off someday and many projects will exit scam with investors savings and this will cause many to lose trust in the industry.

It won't be the first time this will be happening and obviously won't be the last, this circle will continue since it's of human nature to be greedy and always want more in the quickest way possible. If it isn't Bitcoin, it isn't worth your investment, you can trade though but be smart about that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 810
duelbits.com
We have:
+ NFTs (we know about one user who sold an NFT for $60k that he won for free - a life changing experience)

+ DeFi tokens (liquidity pools, staking, farming are all giving huge returns for small investors)

+ P2E (Play 2 Earn is another way to make money by playing games online and getting tokens or NFTs as rewards, some games have different types of rewards)

All but the last (unless that includes pay to play to earn) carry a substantial amount of risk with them.

Sure you might get lucky with an nft, but what if you don't? Your collectible nft may rely solely on the ethereum chain remaining stable for you to be able to use/possess it.

I've seen defi tokens to a bunch of different things. Sure sushi and uni were quite saught after and might not be much risk but some icos in that space have crashed kinda quickly.

Investing in innovation might come with more risk than people are willing to grit their teeth and bear for the payoff (which could, realistically be small if you've made a mistake or the team you've invested in have).

I have read that Gaming NFTs are the future. My question here is, does the Play 2 Earn work? What’s the system behind it? Does a player have to pay any fee before playing a game to earn any money? Lastly do these games actually feel like real games to the players since their aim is to earn NFTS or paid in crypto?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1322
I agree with the main idea. Many people think that the market is all about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.. But it is not actually. There are many different opportunities like DeFis, NFTs, staking platforms and more. As long as you are taking actions carefully, you can benefit from these opportunities by giving them a try at least. And the number of opportunities like these is increasing as time goes on.
It depends on the perspective that you use to look at the market, there are thousands of coins in the market so this supports your position but if we look at other metrics like market cap then it becomes painfully obvious that the top 10 coins in the market have the majority of the market cap, and if we are even more strict and we see with which coin we are seeing the majority of the real transactions taking place then you are left with bitcoin as the only coin that matters.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I'm glad that P2E and Blockchain-based games are getting known by the locals and non-investors; it's a great opportunity for everyone to earn and learn more about the crypto community. There's always a risk as investments are huge to start, but P2E partnerships give players to earn without spending. Having an NFT could give you a gem or junk; as NFT becoming popular, there would be scammers taking advantage of it.

As a small investor, I do really feel the hindrance of not having enough resources, but there's a lot of existing and upcoming platforms that we could join.
I see lots of newbies getting success out of them.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
We saw threads where discussions sparked about how will the poor take the advantage of crypto and all of them limit their thinking to what will happen if BTC skyrockets. There were lots of great answers, but we have a different approach here in this matter. Even if the poor believe that they have missed the BTC train, why don't they spread their vision and look around?

We have:
+ NFTs (we know about one user who sold an NFT for $60k that he won for free - a life changing experience)

+ DeFi tokens (liquidity pools, staking, farming are all giving huge returns for small investors)

+ P2E (Play 2 Earn is another way to make money by playing games online and getting tokens or NFTs as rewards, some games have different types of rewards)
I don't think that people should think that they have missed the Bitcoin train because there is always an opportunity to make profits from investing in Bitcoin during different seasons. Even those that invested back in the early days didn't really believe that bitcoin will get to this level and more so now, investors have seen the opportunity that it is with investing in Bitcoin. I believe that, when investors start to see beyond the Immediate profits in investing in Bitcoin, they will always win. 
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We saw threads where discussions sparked about how will the poor take the advantage of crypto and all of them limit their thinking to what will happen if BTC skyrockets. There were lots of great answers, but we have a different approach here in this matter. Even if the poor believe that they have missed the BTC train, why don't they spread their vision and look around?

We have:

it's really amazing to see the development of crypto and its types/concept over time....i agree that besides earning from bitcoin, there are many ways to make money from crypto but what must be considered is that with the development of the concept/type of crypto, the scammers who try to take advantage of opportunities from crypto are even greater.

See how many Defi, NFT and Play To Earn developers are scamming investors.  only invest in bitcoin then your chances of avoiding scammers are very large.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
There are many ways to make money besides investing in Bitcoin. Blockchain has opened up job opportunities for everyone, created many millionaires and thousands of useful DAPPs. Most recently, people can monetize NFT, NFT games, create content with NFT and invest in DAPPs.
Money is flowing into the crypto market, in the future, it will be even stronger.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I agree with the main idea. Many people think that the market is all about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.. But it is not actually. There are many different opportunities like DeFis, NFTs, staking platforms and more. As long as you are taking actions carefully, you can benefit from these opportunities by giving them a try at least. And the number of opportunities like these is increasing as time goes on.
legendary
I agree with you. There are tons of alternatives in the cryptocurrency market. For example, NFTs are highly in demand lately as far as I know. DeFi is a completely new technology in this market and you can check out the projects also. Maybe the risk seems to be higher because of the probability of getting hacked is higher (DAO hack e.g.). But risk is the nature of this market. And you can check out more than 10 thousand altcoins also rather than only preferring to invest into Bitcoin.

If there are people who think it is too late to buy bitcoin because it is expensive then there is an opportunity that is to choose more than 10k altcoins, all of them have the opportunity to get big profits, even 90% of my crypto assets are other than bitcoin because the opportunity for profit is higher than bitcoin.
You are not wrong however you are not completely right as well, you are only looking at one side of the coin and while it is true that you can make a lot of profits with those coins you are forgetting that you can also lose all your money with those coins and that the probabilities this is the case are way higher so you need to understand it in order to know if you are willing to take such a high risk when the probabilities of actually making money with those coins is so low.
Always consider both sides. Readers may influence right away thinking that it's always profits and forget about the possibilities.
Of risking their money inside. Most of those who think that way and so lazy not to work with doing their research ended up losing
lots of money. Take things slowly and never to rush without the right ideas regarding to this market.
This is not only a problem in this market people are very limited in their abilities to make any kind of plan, they are always thinking only on the good things that are going to happen to them but they never think of the bad things that can happen and that is why they get so frustrated with the markets, it seems that they think the markets need to bend to their will and do whatever they want because they think of themselves as special, but markets do not care, and anyone that cannot read them correctly is going to lose their money.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
I agree with you. There are tons of alternatives in the cryptocurrency market. For example, NFTs are highly in demand lately as far as I know. DeFi is a completely new technology in this market and you can check out the projects also. Maybe the risk seems to be higher because of the probability of getting hacked is higher (DAO hack e.g.). But risk is the nature of this market. And you can check out more than 10 thousand altcoins also rather than only preferring to invest into Bitcoin.

If there are people who think it is too late to buy bitcoin because it is expensive then there is an opportunity that is to choose more than 10k altcoins, all of them have the opportunity to get big profits, even 90% of my crypto assets are other than bitcoin because the opportunity for profit is higher than bitcoin.
You are not wrong however you are not completely right as well, you are only looking at one side of the coin and while it is true that you can make a lot of profits with those coins you are forgetting that you can also lose all your money with those coins and that the probabilities this is the case are way higher so you need to understand it in order to know if you are willing to take such a high risk when the probabilities of actually making money with those coins is so low.
Always consider both sides. Readers may influence right away thinking that it's always profits and forget about the possibilities.
Of risking their money inside. Most of those who think that way and so lazy not to work with doing their research ended up losing
lots of money. Take things slowly and never to rush without the right ideas regarding to this market.
legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

Activity: 1414
Merit: 389
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Accessibility plays a great role in their ability to see opportunities of earning in cryptocurrencies. Most of these poor people wouldn't have sufficient access to the internet either because their country does not provide good internet coverage like those in NK, or they cannot afford to invest what they may lose in the process, and I'm talking about the poor here that comprise a good percentage of the world's total poverty that literally lives off of $10 a day. We cannot expect this sector to flourish even with the aid of crypto just around the corner if the root issue of their poverty is left unsolved.
Really, actually this cryptocurrency is not just bitcoin and about trading / investment. But there are many other things that will appear. I used to be unsure of Smart Crotak, how could someone could arbitrarily make a token. I don't believe how possible a game can be accessed using blockchain. And now I'm sorry for closing yourself from an opportunity of innovation. Finally I found the answer that it should not underestimate a project that looks different. because it might be the future innovation
Crypto isn't just about trading and buying and becoming rich in the first place. Sure people's ulterior motives may steer you to believe so but cryptocurrencies are there to revolutionize the system of currency that severely favors those who hoard it and disadvantages the ones that are below the pyramid of power. Projects are mere eye-catchers for people to invest in a particular coin and it will be up to the developers themselves to follow through and carry on with their project or destroy the public's trust on them and run away with the money the people entrusted them with, at least that's how I think of it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin

We have:

NTFs make sense only under certain conditions. The "art" NTFs that do not confer exclusive use of anything, just a proof of "ownership" are, in my view, worthless. NTF that confer use of in-game items and skins are valuable, but only while the game is in trend and games typically have a limited life span.

DeFi is a problem on itself. The "dividens" for staking are the cost of keeping the net safe, and usually those networks are not being used sufficiently. P2E... I have not a view.
legendary
yes because when you say cryptos , they are compose of different digital/decentralize currency but if you only say bitcoin , that is only one digital/decentralize currency .
you can add in that crypto is only not limited for the poor but everyone can participate here whatever their financial status are .
what happens if btc skyrockets ? well they can sell their btc , take profits and re invest again at the dip but they can also follow your new earning list if ever they dont want to sell yet their btc .
There are thousands of coins in the market so it is clear that people can invest in more coins than bitcoin however if we are honest the majority of the interest in this market resides in bitcoin, this also holds true for the number of actual transactions in which products and services are exchanged, so it is natural that when people think of a cryptocurrency they think of bitcoin and only in bitcoin as it is by far the coin that has gained the most recognition among the population.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Really, actually this cryptocurrency is not just bitcoin and about trading / investment. But there are many other things that will appear. I used to be unsure of Smart Crotak, how could someone could arbitrarily make a token. I don't believe how possible a game can be accessed using blockchain. And now I'm sorry for closing yourself from an opportunity of innovation. Finally I found the answer that it should not underestimate a project that looks different. because it might be the future innovation
Pages:
Jump to: