Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is our last hope for financial independence - John McAfee - page 3. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
The last hope for financial independence is wrong statement 🤣, this is not a field where it's win win for every body, some will have to lose and some will have to win so it's just like every financial businesses out there, crypto is a high risk investment haven, it's all about risks so it's not independence, stay in your freaking hole McAfee.

After long years of silence now Mcafee is back hyping up again crypto and I wonder if there's still someone in correct minds will still believe on what's he's saying here. I wish that he will stay on his hole and shut his mouth forever since he don't have credibility on what he is saying about cypto.
People or the community is already done into the things on what this man had done in the past and now hes trying to make out some words again and trying to be looking a Bitcoin believer or crypto believer? For sure there would be intents behind these words.

We know on whats his reputation on this market and we arent that blind on not to end up having bad impressions towards him but for those noobs out there then they should really be careful on listening into this man.

When it comes to financial independence, we are already aware with that since it has been with the basics.
right, I feel it myself, where the projects that he supports easily reach a hard cap, but so far there are no activities, as if they just want to take money away from investors. and I think if he makes a statement, then we need to be careful, of course there will be a certain meaning in his statement
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
let's not forget we saw 64k+ price on bitcoin, the whole market cap was over 2 trillion dollars, we did that and not the rich people, they would have taken our money and left if it was just them, so it is really not that bad situation right now.

Im not sure what you mean with that bolded part but there are some companies that accumulated huge amount including Tesla, Microstrategy and other companies. This bull run also attracted way larger crowd compared with 2017 so obviously there are tons of people investing in this including all of those millionaires that never invested in crypto before

Btw, I wont touch anything that McAfee tweet if it isnt about crypto ( bitcoin / eth in particular ) lol
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
Even a broken clock shows the time correct twice a day Wink. I may not like the guy but the reality is that crypto is a weapon for financial independence. I can't say if it is the last but looks like if we give this up to the rich folk like Elon and we do not have our handle on the situation that means we may not have any type of success in the future tries neither, this is as serious as it gets, we are reaching stock market levels if we keep the pump going on, what else can reach these levels and still succeed if bitcoin fails?
At the end of the day it is not a simple task but we are not doing so bad neither right now, let's not forget we saw 64k+ price on bitcoin, the whole market cap was over 2 trillion dollars, we did that and not the rich people, they would have taken our money and left if it was just them, so it is really not that bad situation right now.
Maybe rich people don't control time, but they can easily move the needle in different directions Wink First, because they serve as a reference point for many ordinary investors, remember the impact on the market of Elon Musk's reluctance to continue selling Tesla cars for bitcoins, that even the following statements of Musk could not return the market to its previous level. Secondly, large investors also move large sums, so they necessarily have an impact on the market, even for a short time. Therefore, I respect the statement about the connection between bitcoin and the financial independence of an individual citizen, but with a certain degree of skepticism, and even more skepticism when such a thing comes from the mouth of John McAfee.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Even a broken clock shows the time correct twice a day Wink. I may not like the guy but the reality is that crypto is a weapon for financial independence. I can't say if it is the last but looks like if we give this up to the rich folk like Elon and we do not have our handle on the situation that means we may not have any type of success in the future tries neither, this is as serious as it gets, we are reaching stock market levels if we keep the pump going on, what else can reach these levels and still succeed if bitcoin fails?

At the end of the day it is not a simple task but we are not doing so bad neither right now, let's not forget we saw 64k+ price on bitcoin, the whole market cap was over 2 trillion dollars, we did that and not the rich people, they would have taken our money and left if it was just them, so it is really not that bad situation right now.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
The last hope for financial independence is wrong statement 🤣, this is not a field where it's win win for every body, some will have to lose and some will have to win so it's just like every financial businesses out there, crypto is a high risk investment haven, it's all about risks so it's not independence, stay in your freaking hole McAfee.

After long years of silence now Mcafee is back hyping up again crypto and I wonder if there's still someone in correct minds will still believe on what's he's saying here. I wish that he will stay on his hole and shut his mouth forever since he don't have credibility on what he is saying about cypto.
People or the community is already done into the things on what this man had done in the past and now hes trying to make out some words again and trying to be looking a Bitcoin believer or crypto believer? For sure there would be intents behind these words.

We know on whats his reputation on this market and we arent that blind on not to end up having bad impressions towards him but for those noobs out there then they should really be careful on listening into this man.

When it comes to financial independence, we are already aware with that since it has been with the basics.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
I am not a fan of this guy at all! lol. John McAfee has long lost his credibility in my eyes. The guy clearly made a huge mistake fooling a lot of people back then with his habit of promoting useless shitcoins to everyone who are gullible enough to believe. And sadly, I was one of those people when I was just starting out in this industry. But still though, It's a good thing that he is showing that he's genuinely supporting this industry as a whole by making a good statement without inserting promotions for shitcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

If he says Bitcoin is financial freedom then I can accept it. The market has over 10,000 cryptocurrencies and most of them are junk. His statement sounds like an exaggeration, like an affirmation of 'invest in crypto, 100% sure'.
Investing always contains hidden money risks so not everyone who invests becomes rich. Cryptocurrency investing is considered the riskiest type of investment that I know of.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666
We never know what will come in the future, but once we always follow the centralized part, we will never have independence as they will always control us. Think of this, in the future it will all be a digital currency, but it's still under centralization, so the best way to compete with it is the decentralized part, as long as there's commerce, it will survive and the rich will invest on it.

He is right on his point, good thing he does not promote a specific coin, crypto is a broad market in general though.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
Finances are things in the economy that are linked together. Even Bitcoin needs an inflow of money to increase its price. Bitcoin should harmonize with the economy to become stronger.
Claiming Bitcoin is the last hope for financial freedom seems too extreme. In the past many people achieved financial freedom by investing in real estate, business, stocks and other professions and they are still financially free so McAfee's statement is not really true.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
Gov still may make crypto illigal and this will create a lot of problems for all of us. Enormous amount of fud will drop the price to <1k.
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
~
McAfee is still in Spanish prison fighting against extradition to United States, and they confiscated everything he has in fiat currencies but they can't confiscate all of his Bitcoin and cryptos.
He may be a crazy man who was not paying his taxes but there is some truth in things he was saying for years.
Didn't know that he was waiting for extradition but my point still stands, that you can smuggle anything in a prison, by the time that he gets extradited, pretty sure his bitcoins are in a really safe place by then.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
How ironic that the one who damaged bitcoin's reputation a few years ago was making a positive statement about cryptocurrency now. I think this is a kind of trick to redeem himself for what he did back then. It's such a shame to utter these phrases knowing you did awful acts to many people. He deserves to be put behind the bars seriously speaking. He put crypto's name on the dark side before by spreading wrong information and convincing them to join different kinds of scams and schemes. Then, later on, he made fun out of those people who trusted and followed him. He is such a jerk, isn't he?

Crypto isn't our last hope to achieve financial independence. There are many other investment vehicles that can give us high profits as well. You just have to keep looking until you find what suits your risk appetite the best.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
the future we feared so much will come to happen.
The future we fear, the future for which bitcoin unconsciously fights to suppress, the future which government bodies seek to destroy as its seen as a threat yo national security and economy (Although, thats in a way) but then, with all the evils done in a centralized system, its only natural that a decentralized system could also exist and be exploit by those who deem it fit. Those who truly desires a free access to services and privacy. Sometime last year, England passed a law that allowed security operatives to spy on its citizens mean while in the same time, restrict this law from being effective on government officials or top politicians. This goes the far length to explain the importance of privacy for which they hope to deny citizens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Have to agree with those words even though the person who said it isn't the most nice person that you might expect to have those kind of words come out but enough of that, I am a testament to these words that he claim because back when I didn't know about bitcoin, I always worry and become anxious as to where will I go next without any money but it all changed when I was introduced to bitcoin, it wasn't instant but financial freedom is worth the wait.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
actually, employee wont take other job if they feel sufficient, if their life already easy for them. and for other who didnt know about crypto, will taking debt on bank, and its great because it can loan you instantly. and im sure if that tweet have different mean. never trust with rich people, they can make you stumble.
I doubt that because I already talk with many friends about searching for additional jobs that can give them more money, especially at this moment. I suggest they not to borrowing money from anyone or banks because that can make them in trouble, even if that money be used for investing in crypto. Those tweets can be people hoping to make money while they are hard to make money in their real life so that crypto can help them and their lives.
in investing this is not everything they imagine. it is better to invest using free money, so that our minds become calm and this can ease the psychological burden later. Many people think that crypto business is a get rich quick business. even though it's true but it's worth the risk, and must be in the hands of people who are experienced in the market
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327
Seems like he is capable of talking some sense when not delusionally putting out insane price targets on BTC.

I'll give credit where credit is due - sure, he stirred up an immense controversy in relation to his predictions of BTC hitting $1 million by the end of 2020 or whatnot (and probably drove away some potential institutional investors by his arrogance and his claim to represent the crypto community), but what he said here is absolutely true.

Decentralised cryptos are the only refuge in a time of chaos and continued push towards greater centralisation. And if you don't hold BTC as a regular part of your portfolio then you are leaving yourself exposed to an imminent collapse of the fiat world order.
A good comment is a good comment regardless of where it comes from, and this is something obvious, right now there is a battle of centralization vs decentralization and before bitcoin appeared the battle was completely unequal and it seemed we would face a future in which every single service was centralized, but with the emergence of bitcoin the hope that we could at least take some of that power away is there, but if bitcoin fails then those hopes are going to disappear as well and the future we feared so much will come to happen.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
actually, employee wont take other job if they feel sufficient, if their life already easy for them. and for other who didnt know about crypto, will taking debt on bank, and its great because it can loan you instantly. and im sure if that tweet have different mean. never trust with rich people, they can make you stumble.
I doubt that because I already talk with many friends about searching for additional jobs that can give them more money, especially at this moment. I suggest they not to borrowing money from anyone or banks because that can make them in trouble, even if that money be used for investing in crypto. Those tweets can be people hoping to make money while they are hard to make money in their real life so that crypto can help them and their lives.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: