Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto is probably the cruelest business I was ever into! - page 2. (Read 156 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Well it might be because you are not still adapted to the market, but it is true, if you do not know what you are really doing in here, or if you are just not taking in consideration what are you investing/losing, it would be a mess.
I was ever into! At some days it makes me smile ... the other days it makes me depressed. So many mistakes ... Thinking to stop trading. Just invest in a few sure shut coins and never fucking ever look at the graphs again! Hough!

I prefer to invest only as much as i can afford to lose, because it makes me be confortable and i do not have to be stressed all day long.

I do not know, but for me, it works great, and of course that investing for a long term is much more better.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I was ever into! At some days it makes me smile ... the other days it makes me depressed. So many mistakes ... Thinking to stop trading. Just invest in a few sure shut coins and never fucking ever look at the graphs again! Hough!

It depends on your risk appetite. There are some who enjoy the ride, treat it as a game and don't think about what could have been. If you are not a professional trader, you shouldn't read too much into how your portfolio moves in the short term. Buying and forgetting about it seems like a sound strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
The returns just buying and holding a few quality projects have been amazing over the last 7 months since I got in.  

I sucked at trading stocks, so I just learned to research and buy things I believe in with a long term horizon. I works for me, because I decided a long time ago was never going to be a good day trader.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Well it is happening to everybody in here, do not be surprised.

I have been passing through a lot of problems during the last few weeks because i was sooo depressed about ZRX, i had thousands of them, and i sold them all at $0,30, and i bought them at $0,15 each.

It was a huge profit, i mean x2 is not a little amount.

But two days after i sold them all, it sky rocketed to $1.

I didn't knew what to do after that..
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

That is probably the best option for most people, since trading is incredibly hard. I tried it a few times, and I still try it from time to time, but on the majority of the occasions I end up closing my trade with a loss, only to find out hours later that what I was trying to do would work, if I had waited a little longer. I would definitely had more profit if I just had hold the coins. The problem is that I see it as a game and I actually enjoy it, so I will probably keep trying.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: