Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it - page 49. (Read 32611 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Yes, I completely agree with you. I regularly buy some bitcoin. I try to choose a time when the price has fallen a little. I'm confident in bitcoin and therefore I'm not afraid to invest in it
It is good to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies but never have a blind eye on your investment as you never know what the future holds for all the alternative coins you have at the moment as there might be a time when all the gas run out of alts and bitcoin will be the sole survivor.As long as you can make money with it,i am happy with it,but i am not going to risk more than i can .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Crypto is surely a future and people who are into it at a moment will surely become rich in future as this is just an beginning of crypto and bitcoins and in future it will gain more higher value and position.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Depending on the crypto itself whether it can survive until the future, Many other types of crypto can be high in value at this time but for the future crypto is not last long.
Only the bitcoin has been seen and proven to be the best crypto from the past until now even better in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?

Maybe your fact is true but we didn't consider that the cryptocurrencies is the future even it explode. Yeah you right if you hold or keep bitcoin you will be rich for the future because of exploding of it but to expect that the crypto is the future i think it's not, why? It's because there are country did not accept cryptocurrencies and i think it is the one of the hindrances to blown-out the crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is visible now even in news, that it is future. We can observe this also nowadays in some countries. We can just wait.
Until they forbid it because they are not getting their share.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It is visible now even in news, that it is future. We can observe this also nowadays in some countries. We can just wait.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 18, 2017, 04:33:11 AM
What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Yes for sure,my friend always used to advice me that if you have 21 BTC,then you could enjoy a retirement life.If we have more BTC,then it would not be a surprise if we become millionaires in the future.We could see in the last six months that bitcoin price has doubled from $650 to $1190 now.Bitcoin's predicted price for 2017 end is $2000.Crypto,especially Bitcoin is the future.
I agree with you. Hold your btc and rich in the future. This sentence is pretty nice and logic. We can become millionaire as you said or maybe as your friend said, By saving a lot of bitcoin for the future. It's great if we are keep a part of our weekly or monthly bitcoin returns in our wallets. because now a lot of us know, that bitcoin will increase more in the future, and i think this is right.

Aside from holding our bitcoins, we also have to increase the amount of bitcoins we are holding. We might be just holding 0.01BTC or so right now, but there's a lot of time for us to gather more bitcoins. Use all your spare time to learn how to trade or maybe even create your new coin, and after a couple of weeks, you'll see how much your skills have grown and it's time to make money from it. It's time to use the skills that you have. Almost every technique on making bitcoins require a month or so of learning and practicing. Even learning the idea of bitcoin requires a good amount of time.

But if you already have a quite decent job, then buying bitcoins every time you get paid from your job can be a good way to collect and hold more bitcoin too.

Yes putting part of your salary in bitcoins on regular basis is the best way to save your money and also it will take care of your investment for the future and crypto is the future and we are fortunate that we have an opportunity to invest in it when price is not too high.

Yes, I completely agree with you. I regularly buy some bitcoin. I try to choose a time when the price has fallen a little. I'm confident in bitcoin and therefore I'm not afraid to invest in it
Activity: 381
April 09, 2017, 01:22:33 PM
Yes for sure,my friend always used to advice me that if you have 21 BTC,then you could enjoy a retirement life.If we have more BTC,then it would not be a surprise if we become millionaires in the future.We could see in the last six months that bitcoin price has doubled from $650 to $1190 now.Bitcoin's predicted price for 2017 end is $2000.Crypto,especially Bitcoin is the future.
I agree with you. Hold your btc and rich in the future. This sentence is pretty nice and logic. We can become millionaire as you said or maybe as your friend said, By saving a lot of bitcoin for the future. It's great if we are keep a part of our weekly or monthly bitcoin returns in our wallets. because now a lot of us know, that bitcoin will increase more in the future, and i think this is right.

Aside from holding our bitcoins, we also have to increase the amount of bitcoins we are holding. We might be just holding 0.01BTC or so right now, but there's a lot of time for us to gather more bitcoins. Use all your spare time to learn how to trade or maybe even create your new coin, and after a couple of weeks, you'll see how much your skills have grown and it's time to make money from it. It's time to use the skills that you have. Almost every technique on making bitcoins require a month or so of learning and practicing. Even learning the idea of bitcoin requires a good amount of time.

But if you already have a quite decent job, then buying bitcoins every time you get paid from your job can be a good way to collect and hold more bitcoin too.

Yes putting part of your salary in bitcoins on regular basis is the best way to save your money and also it will take care of your investment for the future and crypto is the future and we are fortunate that we have an opportunity to invest in it when price is not too high.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 09, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
it is the future when you can see the cryptoccurency now it is too far from the starts people choosing this not only for business nor investment they choosing it coz they knew that there are money from currency and if this accepted to their government maybe there a lot of people who will interest to use it here in my country it already considered by the bank.

No doubt, now still crypto currency is profitable way for everyone. So it is definitely in future majority of the people know about it and if government accept the crypto and promote it than crypto give us bright future to the people.

If bitcoin gets support from the Government then it will touch new heights in future but I really don't see it happening as no Government will allow any crypto currency to replace their national currency so its a big question mark that will happen in future with bitcoins.

It will touch new heights, but nothing positive for the Bitcoin community. Governments usually centralize all the power on their hands, Bitcoin is the opposite of this. We don't need more one currency centralized by the government regulamentations as we already have fiat this way. If governments let us use Bitcoin as we are using now it's enough and very good, no interferences is the best option.
Activity: 350
Bitcointalk.org
April 09, 2017, 11:42:38 AM
it is the future when you can see the cryptoccurency now it is too far from the starts people choosing this not only for business nor investment they choosing it coz they knew that there are money from currency and if this accepted to their government maybe there a lot of people who will interest to use it here in my country it already considered by the bank.

No doubt, now still crypto currency is profitable way for everyone. So it is definitely in future majority of the people know about it and if government accept the crypto and promote it than crypto give us bright future to the people.

If bitcoin gets support from the Government then it will touch new heights in future but I really don't see it happening as no Government will allow any crypto currency to replace their national currency so its a big question mark that will happen in future with bitcoins.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 09, 2017, 11:37:17 AM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 07, 2017, 01:51:02 PM
Crypto will not be the nearest future, even Bitcoin users are only 12+ millions ( Blockchain wallets ). All Internet users you can check here - http://www.internetlivestats.com/internet-users/, around 3.59 billions, so you can understand that even first and largest crypto - Bitcoin have limited user network.
Well, 12 million people is really not too much. However, everything is changing faster and faster as the population and collective learning increases. So the number can end up around 1 billion in 10 years if no big catastrophy concerning the whole planet won't occur. At least, for now cryptos are good for investment and earning money, so in a way they already are the better future for many of us.
It is not always about how many users that Bitcoin have. Because it is not the main driver for Bitcoin's success in the future. The first thing that Bitcoin needs is a recognition by the government because it will be the one step that can make it to be popular world wide and also it will be good for the future users knowing that Bitcoin is a legal currency.

In my point of view, bitcoin should be more popular in whole of society first before the government declared that bitcoin is legal currency. For nowadays in many countries, bitcoin still not enough interested yet for government to make a law about bitcoin (to bitcoin became a legal currency)

There are still government don't want bitcoin to become one of their legal currency in their country. And if ever they want to become legal, there is a condition behind which is they want bitcoin to become centralize were all bitcoin community will not gonna agree on that things. So in the end there is always a long debate about it. 
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
April 07, 2017, 11:02:50 AM
Crypto was the future when the first cyberpunks and crypto anarchist imagined something like bitcoin in the seventies, cryptocurrencies are the present, cryptocurrencies are finally in the world and we are able to use them something that was impossible a decade ago.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 07, 2017, 10:58:38 AM
Depends on what your definition of having a good retirement life is.

I assume you're going to want to keep working even while you have the 21 BTC, and if you do that then I can see it definitely adding on to your retirement funds, but I doubt it would be enough without some additional contribution coming from your working life. Market movements are subject to change, and while I don't mind them, I take it with a grain of salt because Bitcoin has already collapsed multiple times before. It would just manage to keep getting up again.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 07, 2017, 10:46:28 AM
after bitcoin become a means of transaction, so many people are trying to remedy to use, and very many other crypto development. If this continues, then it is not in vain people who learn to use cryptocurrency today, and it will favor in the future.
Activity: 434
April 07, 2017, 10:36:50 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
April 07, 2017, 09:22:34 AM
crypto is really risk if you want to invest in, Some become a good coins, some become a trash no valuable, So why don't just invest on some coins that already valuable? Or if u want to be risk to become rich, crypto and bet are a good to try.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 07, 2017, 09:01:56 AM

not in a few years that bitcoin or cryptocurrencies will spread and not in a few years we will be rich it would took several more years before it will possibly happen and at this moment there is no guarantee on that i guess . but actually there's nothing wrong for being optimistic and although there is no guarantee for now something good will surely happen somehow .
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 07, 2017, 06:01:24 AM
The success of the bitcoin make many people want to follow it, currently a lot of people who made cryptocurrency, so much altcoin is available, I think, the success of the coins depends on marketing strategy and patience. Bump the price is not good strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: