Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto is your full time job? - page 4. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2018, 01:55:52 PM
For most people, crypto is the main and only earning opportunity. There is a convenience in working with cryptocurrency. It lies in the fact that you can work without leaving your home. But crypto is not the main job.
It is a privilege for someone to do Crypto as a job. The only thing that is changing is the way people pay for things.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 01, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
With the current situation and the status of almost all cryptocurrencies, i doubt it can sustain you as a living. I’ve seen crypto users, traders that are almost not sleeping, all the time, all day all night keeping watch on the market graph but still if you ask them if they are getting enough they would say no. I still prefer to have a regular job and just make crypto a side job.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 01:45:08 PM
I work with cryptography every day, as I have identified several types of earnings on bounty programs. And it takes me a lot of time. My girlfriend even helps me sometimes. Write articles or sign them. So I perceive this type of activity as a full-fledged type of work (freelancer) As it can be performed from anywhere in the world, the main thing that the Internet was at hand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 01:42:31 PM
I am doing crypto and freelance Job in freelancer.com. I can't rely on only crypto only because the market is not balanced yet. I am still watch the market to gain full control by mass adoption of cryptocurrency before I can decide to do that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
I have a permanent job aside crypto. The volatility of the cryptocurrencies does not make crypto investment conducive as a full time job so one should not fully rely on it for his or her daily meal
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 01, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
Nope crypto is not my full time job but crypto provides some extra bucks to pay my side expenses( vacations, new bicycle, new cellphone etc.) its not a consistent thing, so making it full time is not reasonable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

For me, this is not the main work, but I devote quite a lot of time, because it is very interesting for me
Activity: 378
November 01, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
For most people, crypto is the main and only earning opportunity. There is a convenience in working with cryptocurrency. It lies in the fact that you can work without leaving your home. But crypto is not the main job.
Activity: 238
November 01, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
I can't take profit daily/monthly
so I never do that as a full time job
but I know someone did, and their life are very good in finance.
but I think it just free at time, the pressure still a lot compare to other jobs.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 01, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
at first I only made crypto additional work, at this time I was going to get married and decided to stop working but still running a job in crypto, I thought crypto would give me income to help meet household needs even though I didn't work in a company, with income from crypto I can save it for the future
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

for now crypto cannot be a part-time job, almost the whole value of crypto falls by 90% making us lose money. and if you are a bounty hunter, you should look for other knowledge that can bring other benefits such as trade or mining.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 01, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
A crypto sphere includes a huge number of additional areas, such as trading, for example, or investing, all this takes a lot of time, unless of course you work on the result. You can not treat this as a simple hobby.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 01, 2018, 10:40:08 AM
a month I earn about $ 500 from projects. I think that this is a good job because I spend no more than 2-3 hours a day on this
And imagine if bounty are disappearing because it seems you only rely with only these stuffs.

This is not my main job because I am engaged in long-term investing, while the market is in decline, I don’t know what to do next, most likely you need to switch to trading because in any situation traders will earn  Smiley
What long-term investing are we talking about? If it involved with crypto or to be precise crypto-trading. Then?
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 01, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
There is absolutely no doubt it is an additional way I don't think even the experienced technical analyst can do trade in crypto.It is completely dominated by whales
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 10:32:00 AM
No crypto is not full time job for me because during bear market that will be really painful. So i bought my tokens and i am holding and checking the price daily.
You can work in crypto space in bull market but bear that will be hard experience i think.
Activity: 608
November 01, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
This is not my main job because I am engaged in long-term investing, while the market is in decline, I don’t know what to do next, most likely you need to switch to trading because in any situation traders will earn  Smiley
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2018, 10:28:58 AM
for now I use crypto for part time work or to fill my free time to be useful. I myself am still actively studying in college schools. but it is possible that after graduating I will prioritize crypto as a full-time job, because maybe later I will have enough knowledge to become a trader with the techniques that I have.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
In general, I think that there are people who have learned how to work with cryptocurrencies at full capacity, that is, people have learned to work on the stock exchange, have also learned how to invest their money in the right projects, and probably also work with mining.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 01, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
It is an extra for me, I spend a couple of hours weekly to get extra cash, but it is not easy to make crypto your full time job, you have to be really professional to earn good money in bad times like this one, a lot of people still do it and they do it great, but that is not for everyone. So probably most of people have another job.
Activity: 490
November 01, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
I work with crypto every day and this is full-time job for me. Wink And I'm happy about that fact. Grin
very inspired by you, but I can share my time for crypto fully, many real activities that I do and I divide the time to work on crypto and do my real work.
Pages:
Jump to: