Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Ladies League Organizes Her First Online Blockchain Event - page 2. (Read 249 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Women's day wishes, and this year more number of women's day celebrations were there. More organisations and groups have come forward bringing in the women. Crypto industry is something interesting, but women find it hard to be a part for few reasons. Women wants something interesting as gold ornaments, silver and other forms of valuables. Lacking this is the reason for the participation of women into crypto space. I came across another event for this women's day where the group founder have come forward with the motto of bringing 100k girls into crypto space.

Crypto queens
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
It’s international Women's day today. The crypto ladies league organizes her first online blockchain event to celbrate the women in the crypto space. I think it is a good development that more women are becoming aware of the opportunities in the crypto industry. Crypto doesn’t discriminate gender and I’m happy these women are coming out with a bright initiative to encourage other women. Crypto is not a manly sport it’s for all genders. Happy International women’s day!

https://lightblocksnews.com/crypto-ladies-league-organizes-her-first-online-blockchain-event-to-celebrate-international-womens-day/
Pages:
Jump to: