Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job - page 39. (Read 4713 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 26, 2018, 01:13:49 PM
I am sure that more and more people will be interested in crypto and decide to enter it but I am not so sure that there will be many people who only focus on crypto and leave their jobs because actually to work in the crypto world we don't need a long time like working in the office so I think there will be many people who will make crypto as their additional job
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:53:10 PM
i think it's too early to adopt crypto as a full-time job you can work in your ordinary field right now and look forward and simply invest what you afford to lose good luck
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 12:45:02 PM
In my opinion, the best option is to deal with the cryptocurrency in parallel with the main work. Of course, this does not apply to those who are professionally engaged in trading, and for whom this is the main job. Although this is a private matter for everyone.
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
I can't think that crypto is a full time job and I think crypto is a side job. I can't think of crypto as the main job because crypto is unstable, and that can be a risk because in my life I need a definite income.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
September 26, 2018, 12:36:25 PM
It is very important to still have a main job and have a fixed income every month. for me crypto only part time work in a free time. Too risky to leave the main job to move to crypto.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 26, 2018, 12:32:47 PM
It will grow as much as the demand for Cryptocurrency. Company owners and Employers don't need to feel insecure about Cryptocurrency. If their products and services are great and useful people will still demand for them. If an employee resigns, a new one will come. Don't go scheming with politicians to outlaw Cryptocurrency. In fact, more money in the hands of your fellow countrymen means more consumption for your products and services
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
i think it is a good part time job donot consider it as a full time job because it is just a part time work its not reliable there is a lot of chances of loss so as a full time job i dont see crypto and the condition of market is very clear so its just part time for me otherwise i dont consider crypto .
It depends on your ability. I have friend, he has quit his stable job to spend full-time for cryptocurrency and now he earns 2 - 3 times compared to the old job. Anyway, I also don't think this job can lasts a long time. Maybe it will come to the end in the next few years.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2018, 12:22:15 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I think that everyone could consider it as an extra job rather than a full time job. Since if you want to be reach you won't settle for only one source of income. Then the market is unstable so it will make you feel secured if you have two jobs.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 12:20:32 PM
I think crypto is like a stock market. There will be companies hosting crypto. It is a non-occupational investment that draws the human resources of other industries. Not to mention long-term recessions such as this time also made many people abandon the crypto.
ukw
Activity: 616
September 26, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

I personally do not think that making enough money for life from the crypto world is such an easy thing. Not in vain, and many people lost their savings and money, if it was so easy everyone would do it. There are a lot of things to be done in order to be successful in the crypto world, and that is not so simple.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 26, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
I think that everything depends on the abilities of a particular person and his desire to make money. Now the cryptomarket is not the best situation to make money, it is better to work on a real job.
The market is now out of shape, so not everyone can earn in cryptography, but if you have the potential, you are self-confident, then you can try.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
i think it is a good part time job donot consider it as a full time job because it is just a part time work its not reliable there is a lot of chances of loss so as a full time job i dont see crypto and the condition of market is very clear so its just part time for me otherwise i dont consider crypto .
Activity: 644
September 26, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
Getting the decision for leaving job for crypto is surely milestone point of whole life and our family mates. Because it will be best ever decision that we or worse one. I think first we have to understand most suitable job for our knowledge and favor. if we can satisfy we can above decision without indecision.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
I think that everything depends on the abilities of a particular person and his desire to make money. Now the cryptomarket is not the best situation to make money, it is better to work on a real job.
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 11:46:32 AM
Certainly, in order to replace a full-fledged work by the work with crypto-currencies, I must first have some amount of money for the first time, till receipts from operations with crypto-currencies become regular, and secondly - I need to have a clear action plan and a sufficient stock of knowledge from the sphere of crypto-currency. Otherwise, I simply will get debts and then will back to work to pay for them.
Activity: 392
September 26, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

Basically everybody has their own views and ways in which to divide their time for crypto. there's no obligation to figure real or attempt to clean up within the planet. many folks have shared the time to still be ready to work and enter the crypto world. and that i assume it's been flourishing and realised.
Activity: 588
September 26, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
If we think about it a year ago, maybe I would agree with you, that with bounty campaigns you can earn nice money. But not today. Today you can only cumulate some tokens and maybe you will be lucky in the future..
Activity: 427
September 26, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

I am ready to leave my job for everything that will bring me more revenue and will guarantee my daily income. I think you have the right, and the more popular the crypto world becomes, the more people are going to it.
Then will start to appear and permanent crypto works (for example, as with computer games - there are already professional gamers).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 11:06:18 AM
Personally, I believe in the future of the crypto currency and the fact that the market will recover sooner or later, but at the moment I would not advise leaving my job to fully deal with crypto-currencies, because at the moment a bad market situation, investors are inactive and the campaign bounties delay payments for participation. It is necessary to combine real work and work with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
September 26, 2018, 11:00:03 AM
actually earning by boutny hunting is the worst job I ever had. and the reason is that you have to do a lot of things, they promise you lambo but you never know wether they pay you or not.
Pages:
Jump to: