Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Market Cap Records New Two Month High; Is Correction Over? - page 2. (Read 115 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 569
With Fed easing up interest rate last month and coupled with the news about the world largest hedge fund manager partnering with Coinbase and also Fed coming up with the news that inflation is down a bit this week,  I think all this event contributed to the this recent two months records highs, Therefore with the fact that people have got to understand that inflation isn't going away anytime soon and Fed continuation of interest rate hyke, more and more people are now interested in Bitcoin, Equally Blackrock coming into the business I think in my humble opinion that we're not too far away from correction being over.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I think it'll he an interesting thing to review in a few weeks to see if this means much to investors (perhaps also whether bitcoin breaking the 1tr market cap too if we get that far).

At the moment I don't think it's done much price wise since the news though.
Activity: 352
Merit: 18
Pepemo.vip
Crypto markets are currently doing numbers that have not been seen in the last two months after the entire market cap tanked below $1 trillion, a far cry from the previously recorded $3 trillion. The trend in several coins, especially over the last 24 hours indicates an uptrend.

Global crypto market cap currently stands at $1.16 trillion
According to CoinMarketCap, global cryptocurrency market cap recorded over 6.63% percent increase over the past 24 hours which shoots it to $1.16 trillion, a level that has not been reached in the past 2 months.

The market has also been largely green over the past day as BTC crossed $24k, trading as high as $24,660, a significant 6.41 increase, before reverting back to $24,460 as at press time. Second largest cryptocurrency ETH, also rallied 12.72 per cent.

ETH’s price increase is attributed to the success of the Goereli testnet merge, the increasing anticipation of the main merge which is just a month away and positive cues from CPI data. ETH crossed $1900 in the last 24 hours but currently trades at $1884 per CoinMarketCap

More Info
https://coingape.com/cryptocurrency-market-cap-records-new-2-month-high/amp/
Pages:
Jump to: