Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto market cap will drop way below 200 billion. - page 7. (Read 1965 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
I predict and can easily see the crypto market cap dropping to around 100-150 billion. No proof, just some genie plus a magic 8 ball is telling me this. Everybody is saying 2018 will be like 2017 soon, with some huge gains. Everybody and I mean everybody is predicting a 1-2 trillion market cap, so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. Haters prove me wrong.
No one cares about your baseless prediction and the 10-20times gains within this year is not mandatory. IMO, you are came from ponzi scheme investment that's why you are giving such that prediction. If you can take to look in falling price of Bitcoin. Then just stay silence and not creating FUD. A big dump always happened​ everytime BTC are new to skyrocket
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
idk exactly what will happen. but i believe if crypto is the future
so i do NOT think about the price, just wait n see what crypto can do
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
currently the total market stamp is only 264 billion dollars left, it means it has lost 100 billion from the beginning of last month. this is very bad and if the market goes down again, I can not imagine whether the market can recover or not.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Well, it is natural to experience such event, people withdraw their money, people invest their money, it is more like a cycle for the whole year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I predict and can easily see the crypto market cap dropping to around 100-150 billion. No proof, just some genie plus a magic 8 ball is telling me this. Everybody is saying 2018 will be like 2017 soon, with some huge gains. Everybody and I mean everybody is predicting a 1-2 trillion market cap, so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. Haters prove me wrong.

"so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. "

This has nothing to do with anything. We aren't guaranteed 10-20x.
Well, if we talk realistically, not all coins will show such growth, if only a few, this will also be a success, even if the overall level of capitalization falls.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com

"so the ONLY possible way for people to get 10-20x gains like last year, is for the crypto market cap to drop down to around 100 billion. "

This has nothing to do with anything. We aren't guaranteed 10-20x.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: