Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market Dull - Are we waiting for Sep30 - page 2. (Read 1376 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 12:16:51 AM
The crypto market is dull last 3 weeks. Are we waiting for the storm clouds to pass on Sep 30. (Are we wait mode to see on sep 30 for China decision).

I entered in late and sitting on loss and hoping the coin market will have a upside journey soon.

this now without china exchanger, market still is good
if true or china exchanger close i hink not big effect, because bitcoin use is ready hear about issue over one month
but if china exchanger still can open and run, all crypto price can incraese very high
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
September 23, 2017, 10:47:49 PM
The crypto market is dull last 3 weeks. Are we waiting for the storm clouds to pass on Sep 30. (Are we wait mode to see on sep 30 for China decision).

I entered in late and sitting on loss and hoping the coin market will have a upside journey soon.

I don't believe something new to come from China on Sept 30. They already stated whatever they wanted, the market already reacted. In Q1 2018 there will be a big recovery and  for me the right move is to hold. Bitcoin price was always too volatile. It's not something new.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 08:22:32 PM
The keyword here is HOLD and you will be fine! This is especially true for Bitcoin!
Yeah holding the coin for now is the only thing that we can manage. The price is moving too much for a fare estimate.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
September 23, 2017, 08:20:53 PM
@samy_voc. The cryptocoin community has already assumed the worst. Whatever the decision is, it will have a positive outcome on the market. If China says a full ban, then good. We can move on without them. If
they say that regulation is needed, then also good, they have declared that it can be a legitimate form of investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
September 23, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

Other traders says that August and September are the ghost month for crypto market. I am also waiting for china decision and i bet crypto currency can survive without china.

If china bans crypto forever we might hodl our coins for a longer period of time. dont sell when the market is on dump. good luck
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Another day another dollar
September 23, 2017, 07:30:24 PM
The keyword here is HOLD and you will be fine! This is especially true for Bitcoin!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 06:50:07 PM

Pages:
Jump to: