Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in pain - page 12. (Read 1627 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 08:20:10 AM
I'm still doing what I've been doing since then. Accumulating assets for my future. It may take long but at least I risked something.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
November 25, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  

I also have the same passion of adding more bounty campaign via social media campaign because this is the best time to get as many coins as you can because there are so many ICO now, we just have to pick the right one, but there are to much competition on the bounty campaign because there are to many participants.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
cryptocurrency market in pain because of the fall of the ethereum price. but it is only natural because of the market collapse. we are going to lose hope because everything will come back again and again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 25, 2018, 08:13:59 AM
I see that we are closely to the bottom because everybody is finding more information about the trading, the technology of cryptocurrencies and people are goind to be educated, only non educated people are panic selling.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 08:10:22 AM
I get your point when you say crypto market is in pains. That's true, the entire market is dipping badly, no one would have  imagined BTC to go that low. Nowadays TA fail, emotions and FUD control the market, but soon things will normalize. We've seen this trend sometime in the past and we will surely overcome this come. I believe 2019 should be better than this year for crypto. As for me, I've been trading, taking little profits which works for me 70%.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
November 25, 2018, 08:09:28 AM
The market will recover, sooner or later, we actually can't do anything else but to have faith and hope things will turn around. Also, we need to prepare for worst because something telling me that we did not see the worst yet. This is not the year of Crypt we just have to accept it and hope 2019 will be good for us.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 25, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
don't worry about this fall, because this always recurs when the market reaches its ATH. so continue the work and focus on the plan we made, because I believe this fall is not the end of crypto.

remember, the storm will surely pass  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:58:29 AM
As the market is in pain with all coins declining dramatically in prices, for instance bitcoin dropping to as low as $3,700. And at this point of time, I still believe in cryptocurrency which will remain forever with us making a big change in our lives. So I am planning to be more active in bounty campaigns and trading. What about you guys?  
We should remain in believing on cryptocurrency because it is not the end of cryptocurrency and even we the market are in pain situation we should be strong so that we could overcome this pain. Even you are active bounty hunters you should also find another way to solve the problem of market like spreading the word of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 25, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
Yes, now bounty gives very little money. Almost have to work for free and wait for the growth of the entire market. I think everyone remembers that in 2009 they also worked for free and even paid for electricity, but everything paid off, and I hope it will also be paid. It is necessary that the extra people come out on the fall of the market so that later there will be growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 25, 2018, 07:34:25 AM
Despite the continuing collapse of the crypto market there are many coins that are low in value. Because of this, many holders and many to sell coins.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 25, 2018, 04:31:00 AM
what a big fall for bitcoin this November seems like many panic selling, I'm sure it will affect the bounty campaigns we received less tokens or it can be extend bounty, well I still believe in cryptos they will increase in the next year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 04:26:05 AM
Well all true believer of cryptocurrency will not wary no matter what the market situation looks like because they always know deep in their heart that crypto will never die and that it is here to stay. So as I bounty hunter I'm still doing my thing without stopping because I know my hard work will pay off someday though I don't know how soon it will be
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 25, 2018, 04:22:54 AM
Yes this is very critical time for investors,bitcoin fall 20000 to 5000 in a year and same with ETH fall 1200 to 120 it's a major harm for us,I'm just surprise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 25, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
In campaigns that are now freezing more or less profitable bounty. Well, this is your choice, but I'd rather wait for significant changes and fully trust in the coin trade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 25, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

I agree, I believe that btc will grow but not now. Now we can fall even lower, but I think the lower we are, the sooner the bull market will come.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 04:19:36 AM
I keep to hold coins from mining
Activity: 248
November 25, 2018, 04:17:53 AM

That's a great encouragement to cryptocurrency fans, i am very happy with the great passion you displaying in this great cryptocurrency community, keep it up because crypto will surely survive.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 25, 2018, 04:11:56 AM

Yes, I still think that crypto has a huge future, and that the good projects will hit new ATHs in the years to come. Now is hard, but the future still looks good.
There has been speculation for months that we would start a new bull run, which would be triggered by the start of real institutional investment into crypto. The price drops I suppose make this more likely. However I think that if this does happen, then it will start with bitcoin, which as well as being the market leader is also traditionally more resilient to price drops than some of the lower cap alts.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 25, 2018, 03:50:06 AM
This is not the pain of the market, but ordinary investors like us, because we can't change their prices, and selling can't save our losses. We have no choice but to endure!
Activity: 336
November 25, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
Yes this is a common natural cycle in asset trading anywhere, so the point is we must remain patient in the current market situation that has experienced a very deep price decline. I personally sell all of my Bitcoin assets for Fiat money, because I'm only looking for a safe one.
Pages:
Jump to: