Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto minning, your story - page 2. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
April 27, 2022, 03:54:37 PM
Hello everyone, tell me who earns how much on mining? how much can you earn from this?
It is hard to tell how much a miner will earn without doing the proper calculation but what determine the earning of a miner is the capacity of her mining equipment with the electricity cost. If you have already get your mining rig, you can do the calculation of your profit here or on here.

Has anyone worked as a p2p exchanger? While I am new to crypto, I want to accumulate good capital, if anyone can help, let's chat
There are a lot of p2p exchangers and you will find them here but you need to understand how p2p trading is executed on this forum.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
April 26, 2022, 07:59:22 PM
Hello everyone, tell me who earns how much on mining? how much can you earn from this?
What one person is earning in profits may totally be different from what the other person earns because of several factors such as the mining pool, mining hardware, asset one is mining, the network hashrate etc

Has anyone worked as a p2p exchanger?
I have only used a number of them before. Some non KYC p2p exchanges are good if you hate KYC, but a few have good volumes and liquidity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 152
April 26, 2022, 12:25:19 PM
If you want to start mining, I recommend GPU mining. It's cheaper to get started and electricity cost doesn't matter. There's an Altcoin board on this forum.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 26, 2022, 09:03:02 AM
Has anyone worked as a p2p exchanger? While I am new to crypto, I want to accumulate good capital, if anyone can help, let's chat
Pages:
Jump to: